HELP WANTED 24 Team Franchise League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

darkhouse

HELP WANTED 24 Team Franchise League

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 3:37 pm

:mrgreen: I stumbled upon this Auto Draft league I'm now in. I thought "franchise" meant you get all the players in your franchise (("Rosters can include only those players listed under your franchise's "EXP" card list"). There's actually a "Frenzy" tonight where it appears anybody can take my players who don't pop onto my roster. MUCH APPRECIATED If by chance anybody can provide a little more detail on the rules, and how the proceedings will play out. Thank you. :? :? :roll: :geek: :o :shock:

fowldawg

Re: HELP WANTED 24 Team Franchise League

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 4:41 pm

Ive been in many of these leagues (and think I'm in this one too). If there is a frenzy it is to proceed without the waiver period since it is generally pointless being that you are locked in to a particular set of players.

You will be able to adjust your roster right away, but you can only add players from your franchise. There will be a little bit of a "frenzy" on a small group of players that didn't get drafted and have cards for multiple franchises.

darkhouse

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 6:31 pm

So I’m essentially frenzying with myself? There’s no need to rush home to my computer for the frenzy because there’s no competition for my players, right!??

fowldawg

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 6:52 pm

Correct, the only reason to rush would be if there was a player you want that played for multiple franchises and for some reason didn’t put on your auto draft list.

darkhouse

PostTue Feb 06, 2024 7:10 pm

Thank you!!!!!!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats