FrankieT's final credit League--Link to League Standings

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

MaxPower

Re: FrankieT's final credit League (FILLED--SEE ILC CHAT LIN

PostWed Dec 27, 2023 2:40 am

Aw thanks guys. I could draft Saturday waivers Sunday. If the league hasn't filled by Saturday I'll get my team in but if yall decide not to wait I certainly understand.

FrankieT

PostWed Dec 27, 2023 8:49 am

I set the tentative opening day to Jan 2--if that doesn't work at all for someone, I will push to Jan 3. I will leave my team unprepared to tweak draft day to no earlier than Saturday, so enter at will.

So far, exactly zero people have said they would rather draft before you are able to join us.

Some said it from a beach favored by a Hitchcock movie about birds while sipping mojitos and cracking lobster...others were direct like Steve, with a quote out of a Lassie film. And others are just like chill man--what's the rush. We all got life.

So I may be going out on a limb, but keep us posted on what works and when you can, and not a moment sooner, dive in!

Disclaimer: Now I don't know if I can control waivers to occur the day after draft, but if I stick to opening day being Tuesday or Wednesday Jan 2 or Jan 3 then I think it would do that automagically. If not, I can likely push the start date out to the following weekend. I am on the road for work and play Jan 4-17 so if we can't get the season started by Jan 3rd, I'd want to skip to the weekend anyway.

FrankieT

PostWed Jan 03, 2024 8:49 pm

If anyone wants to follow this strange league...great manager group and each division is a stadium grouping from Barnstormers except that Midwest can be anything from neutral to extreme hitter. Kind of a weird concept. 103M 24-teamer.

https://365.strat-o-matic.com/league/467950
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats