Manager Ratings

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Chompsky

Manager Ratings

PostThu Oct 31, 2019 1:23 pm

I was wondering yesterday if there could be an option to turn off manager ratings for some leagues. More precisely, to have the results not count toward your manager ratings.

The reason being, at least for me, I'd be more inclined to play silly (but enjoyable) but less competitive teams.
And I'd be inclined to play more, I think.

I haven't thought it through. Just a passing idea.

Chompsky

Salty

Re: Manager Ratings

PostThu Oct 31, 2019 1:57 pm

Chompsky wrote:I was wondering yesterday if there could be an option to turn off manager ratings for some leagues. More precisely, to have the results not count toward your manager ratings.

The reason being, at least for me, I'd be more inclined to play silly (but enjoyable) but less competitive teams.
And I'd be inclined to play more, I think.

I haven't thought it through. Just a passing idea.

Chompsky

Please don't ask them to do anything else - if they can't get a 75 card add in within a month past the supposed deadline then the last thing we need is more excuses/distractions.

FrankieT

Re: Manager Ratings

PostThu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm

So true--they are already task-saturated.

But one option for you Chompsky is another username. I did it with another username (Macnole/tersignf) after a hiatus when I couldn't recall the email used, and never cared much about merged stats and ratings anyway. But as long as you aren't trying to play them in the same league simultaneously or secretively, maybe that helps. Could be as simple as a Chompsky Unleashed or something. ;)

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats