Re: ARod will pass Bonds

PostMon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

CTStough wrote:THAT. Was a great post.

Amen

And I'm sure pulling for Ichiro!

Valen

PostMon May 25, 2015 6:01 pm

I am pulling for Ichiro as well. If I were a rebuilding team that thought my best prospects were a year or two away Ichiro would be signed and play every day. That chase for 3000 should be worth a few extra tickets sold and some good marketing opportunities.

lanier64

PostMon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Valen wrote:

I am pulling for Ichiro as well. If I were a rebuilding team that thought my best prospects were a year or two away Ichiro would be signed and play every day. That chase for 3000 should be worth a few extra tickets sold and some good marketing opportunities.

Valen you should be the Marlins' GM. Isn't Miami in exactly the position you described. They are dead last in attendance in the National League and look at their roster below. I think Ichiro could crack that lineup and he is sitting on the bench more than he should.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2015.shtml

Valen

PostThu May 28, 2015 11:36 am

I agree. Yelich is not living up to billing. At 23 he might benefit from going back to AAA to get his game together.
Not much impressed with what Ozuna is bringing to the table either.

JEROMEWILKINS

PostSun May 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Very simple you either let them all in the hall or none of the roiders in. I mean for Pete's sake you have voters playing God on guys like Bagwell and Piazza. Maybe they did or maybe not but to let the idiots who vote for the inductees now decide is absurd. Take a look at some of the ballots that are turned in....forget the steroids. You have some voters not voting for the shoe in's because they feel they will get in anyway so let me vote for someone else. That is why no one is unanimous. If guys like Mays, Mantle and Aaron don't get on every ballot then something is seriously wrong with the idiots voting. Not sure how to fix it but you have to get rid of the voters who do not deserve to cast a ballot at all. Don't we have enough Bill Mazeroski's in the hall, who have no business what so ever being there?
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats