let them eat cake

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

let them eat cake

PostTue Nov 18, 2014 9:07 am

The customer service or should I say the lack of customer service by the people who take our money each month is a disgrace! While I understand that $@!& happens that is not always in their control a simple statement to the PAYING customers as to why and when to expect resolution is not a lot to ask or expect. I refer to the Monday night waiver period that never passed and still hasn't at 8AM on Tuesday morning. Not a peep from the powers that be . Shame on me for forking over the $1,000 a year I spend on this game, shame on me.
Bill 1787

PATRICKCASSIDY

Re: let them eat cake

PostFri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 pm

forgive me, but I hope that you are winning at LEAST 1 out of 10 leagues you are in if you are playing 50 or so teams a year... (just estimating, did not sit down and to the actual math...)

otherwise, you must really love this game...

Valen

PostMon Nov 24, 2014 2:24 am

You say you had problems with monday night waivers.

On what day did you send an email to onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com?
What were the contents of that email?

nomadbrad

PostTue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Valen wrote:You say you had problems with monday night waivers.

On what day did you send an email to onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com?
What were the contents of that email?

I'm in the same league as Bill (1787). Waivers was supposed to go off on Monday Nov 17 at 5pm eastern. I sent a message to customer service about 90 mins later around 6:30pm eastern (figuring I'd give them benefit of the doubt for some glitch). They posted a message to our league LATE Tuesday morning, with NO APPOLOGY, explaining there was a malfunction and that waivers had been rescheduled for later that Tuesday at 5pm. ONE WEEK has passed since I sent the message to Customer Service......STILL no RESPONSE! This is the THIRD incident in the past 11 months that I have sent a critical message to customer service with NO REPLY. If you can't say anything nice, you know the rest.

Valen

PostThu Nov 27, 2014 1:35 am

Now that Paul Harvey has told the rest of the story that is a bad deal. You and everyone else in the league should bombard them with emails asking them what they are going to do about it. Email them every 15 minutes the problem does not get resolved.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats