We still only need five. :)

kmkravitz

Re: New theme League - Sign up if you like balanced offense

PostWed Nov 19, 2014 6:55 pm

BUMP

lanier64

PostWed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Maybe I ought to create the league and ask those already signed up to load their teams. It seems that when you get six or more people in a league the remaining slots fill real fast.

stratfanSkip

PostWed Nov 19, 2014 7:26 pm

lanier64 wrote:Maybe I ought to create the league and ask those already signed up to load their teams. It seems that when you get six or more people in a league the remaining slots fill real fast.

I am finding over the last few months that NON-DH leagues fill a lot slower than DH leagues....not sure why, but I know I don't care for the Non-DH leagues. To much thinking for me, and I play to have fun not work!! :lol: :D
To many teams, not enough time! Must be an addiction!!

mykeedee

PostThu Nov 20, 2014 5:23 pm

This is exactly why I didn't go ahead with this league, not enough people interested in having a balanced offense and decent pitching numbers. Skip says too much thinking, and yea, a non DH league does require some different planning to outwit HAL, but most other guys just want the inflated offense numbers. I would love to do this type of league within these parameters, but I have my doubts about it filling as is.

Mike :roll: :(

lanier64

PostThu Nov 20, 2014 9:13 pm

mykeedee wrote:

Unread postThu Nov 20, 2014 4:23 pm
This is exactly why I didn't go ahead with this league, not enough people interested in having a balanced offense and decent pitching numbers. Skip says too much thinking, and yea, a non DH league does require some different planning to outwit HAL, but most other guys just want the inflated offense numbers. I would love to do this type of league within these parameters, but I have my doubts about it filling as is.

Well Mike I'll create the league tomorrow night and the people who have signed up already will have first shot and we will see what happens. Even if you load your team you can pull out if it looks like it's going nowhere. I think if we can get six people to join it will fill. We can try anyway. :)

Ed
Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats