Where can I find all the player additions from ATG7 to ATG8?

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Where can I find all the player additions from ATG7 to ATG8?

PostWed Oct 15, 2014 5:44 am

I haven't played ATG8 yet but have played ATG7 before. I want to try ATG8 out but I would first love to have the new additions and also like to know of any players taken away from ATG7 to ATG8. If there are any of those.

Thank you

andycummings65

Re: Where can I find all the player additions from ATG7 to A

PostWed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 am

No take aways.
I'd like to know where there is a list of only the additions myself.

Valen

PostWed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 am

Technically there were no players removed by ATG8.
There was a group which had their cards switched from the old chevy cards to the new advanced cadillac cards.
And of course there were many new cards. You can download the spreadsheet. There is a link on the front office page for a new team and I think on the free agent screen for an existing team. That spreadsheet has a column on the far right that labels if the card is updated or new. The rows are also color coded.

If you have trouble locating the link maybe you can try this.

[url]onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/img/xls_salaries/salaries_public_atg8.xls[/url]

fredpaii

PostWed Oct 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Valen wrote:Technically there were no players removed by ATG8.
There was a group which had their cards switched from the old chevy cards to the new advanced cadillac cards.
And of course there were many new cards. You can download the spreadsheet. There is a link on the front office page for a new team and I think on the free agent screen for an existing team. That spreadsheet has a column on the far right that labels if the card is updated or new. The rows are also color coded.

If you have trouble locating the link maybe you can try this.

[url]onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/img/xls_salaries/salaries_public_atg8.xls[/url]

I see it. Thank you ! On the player set browser page (for ATG8 in this case) there's a link to Download ATG8 as Excel Spreadsheet.

Cool feature.

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats