Copy of my customer service email tonight

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

The Last Druid

Copy of my customer service email tonight

PostFri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 pm

I have reached the limits of my tolerance for your malicious adware. Starting tonight there is a unicoupon advertisement, that emanates from your site. Despite it being specifically added to my adblock preferences, the site continues to have a blocked popup video with the spinning circle that pops up continuously before disappearing. It takes up the lower left portion of my screen and prevents me from assigning m y starting pitchers which I have been trying to do for the past 80 minutes, and have managed to only set per game starters for about 30% of my teams.

If this is not gone by Monday night, I am done spending another dime on this game. There have been continued malicious adware directly from your website that has caused me significant distress on an ongoing basis, but tonight's crap actually prevents me from managing my teams.

Nice work fellows., you have managed to outdo yourselves on the negative customer service dimension.
Last edited by The Last Druid on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drfreeze49

Re: Copy of my customer service email tonight

PostFri Sep 19, 2014 9:19 pm

delete your cookies Petro

RedRum666

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 1:19 pm

I think dr freeze is probably right. I never get popups from this site.

The Last Druid

PostSat Sep 20, 2014 4:17 pm

I did manage to fix it apparently. Had to tweak some of the firefox adblock settings for that particular malware after using the inspect element tool. It actually seems to stem from rival games, maybe someone who is trying to mess with SOM. Cookie deletion and even system restore failed to fix it; I even got bit defender and got rid of Kaspersky, trying to get rid of it. Finally, I just kind of did it by trial and error.

bontomn

PostSun Sep 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Sorry about your problem. I've never had any popups and I've never deleted my cookies. Tossed 'em, though!

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats