keeper league needs 1

keeper league needs 1

Postby qksilver69 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 am

HCKL (Hard Core Keeper League) has been around for about 5 years, with a solid core of owners. We have 1 guy leaving due to personal reasons and have a spot open. We carry 40-man rosters and prospects as well, with an FA draft, 2 phases of prospect drafts, and a supplemental draft each year, and we play 2 seasons per year. The 1st FA draft is of the pre-card variety and usually happens in early February.

As the name implies, this league is intended for guys who are into Strat and can devote some time & energy to the league. I look for owners who are quick to respond to all trade inquiries & league business via email. So if you fit that bill, please send me an email (not a PM, thanks) to the address provided in my profile (qksilver69ATyahoo.com), and I will email you latest rosters and rules. Preference given to known vets or referrals from existing league members.

Thanks,
Dave/Qk
qksilver69

Postby ShakeyBoomer » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:43 am

Qk - I am very interested. I was forced to leave 2 keeper leagues earlier in the year when my wife was having severe pregnancy problems. Those issues have cleared up now and I would love to join another keeper league. Thanks.
ShakeyBoomer

Postby qksilver69 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks Shakey glad the wife is ok (or at least I'm assuming so since you're back on the boards.)

Please email me for more info.
qksilver69

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx