More Waivers Questions

More Waivers Questions

Postby fredpaii » Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I'm playing in the ATG-V game. [b:a26d028391]I'm pre-waivers[/b:a26d028391].

I have starting pitcher Jack Pheifer. I have the $5.18 version. Someone else has the more expensive one. My question is what is his status on my team as long as the more expensive version is owned by somebody else? Am I correct to assume only the highest $ version is allowed to play? OK, so what happens when I put my Pheifer (sp?) on waivers? Do I even own the guy? Do I own him long enough that he will be exchanged in the waiver process? Is there anything else I need to know about this?

Thanks,
Full of questions
fredpaii

Postby LMBombers » Fri May 21, 2010 8:32 pm

This is a very good question. I thought only one version of any player was allowed so I am surprised that two different are currently in the league. Then again I don't play ATG. I would reccomend you asking this question in the ATG forum. Those guys are very active and will answer you ASAP.
LMBombers

Postby JOSEPHKENDALL » Fri May 21, 2010 8:41 pm

There isn't a SP valued at $5.18. Are you talking about Jack Pfiester? Yes, I would put this in ATG if you want more attention.
JOSEPHKENDALL

Postby fredpaii » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Wow. I appreciate your help guys. But I was wrong. I have Jeff Pfeffer and not Phiester as I somehow thought. :o

Again, thank you for helping me out here. I need more sleep. brain pills too.

Another thing that had me going. There are two mid-infielders named Cronin in the ATG-V game. BUT their first names differ! One is Jim and the other is Joe. I need some rest.

Thanks again, guys. pass me the brain pills.
fredpaii

Postby coyote303 » Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 am

Reminds me of a 2006 season where I had Eric and Endy Chavez on the same team. Great fun reading the box score. Yea, E. Chavez hit a homerun! Or in the 70s game when I had Jose and Julio Cruz.
coyote303

Postby Jimbo123 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Now this is a funny thread. Sounds like something I would do.

When you stare at the player cards long enough and keep runing through the various roster moves you're contemplating--especially when you haven't had enough sleep--things like this are bound to happen.

Derfs is OK with me.

You rock Derfs!
Jimbo123

Postby fredpaii » Sat May 21, 2011 10:42 pm

[quote:c85c8c0e9c="Jimbo123"]Now this is a funny thread. Sounds like something I would do.

When you stare at the player cards long enough and keep runing through the various roster moves you're contemplating--especially when you haven't had enough sleep--things like this are bound to happen.

Derfs is OK with me.

You rock Derfs![/quote:c85c8c0e9c]

Does forgetfulness work with the ladies too? I wonder. Maybe just to a certain age... then they forget what you forgot and then the magic disappears?
fredpaii

Return to Strategy