Who gets a 1 or loses a 1 this year?

Postby AeroDave10 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 pm

I'll try to stay positive and only look at the guys who will get a 1, rather than those who are in danger of losing it.

SS:I sure hope Alexei Ramirez gets a 1 this year. His athletic ability allows him to get to so many balls that other guys don't. Even if he knocks it down and can't make the throw, that's still better than allowing a ball go through. Furcal may earn one, too.

2B: I hope this is the year they finally give Utley the 1 he deserves. Cano has very good range and because he's having a monster offensive year, they may give him a 1, too.

3B: A 2e5 is a pretty solid fielding rating, but Kouzmanoff may be line to get a 1 in 2010. A sleeper could be Chase Headley.

CF: Tony Gwynn Jr. certainly appears to deserve a 1, though it took people a few years to catch on to Franklin Gutierrez's defensive prowess, so you never know.

RF/LF: Justin Upton and Ryan Ludwick have certainly improved their defense, though I'm not sure either are in line for a top defensive rating just yet. Andres Torres is a pretty solid little player, too. He could get it.

1B: Justin Morneau and Daric Barton have both had good fielding ratings in the past. It could be time for them to earn a 1.
AeroDave10

Return to Strategy