Frenzy vs. Waivers

Frenzy vs. Waivers

Postby RICHARDMILTER » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:16 pm

(Under review. -SN)

My working hours usually start at about 5:00pm when others get off work.And I usually finish around 10:00 est.So for me waivers sucks.However I can not find any frenzy leagues.A frenzy league would be perfect for me.Are there ever any of these?

Richard
RICHARDMILTER

Postby LMBombers » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:46 am

They don't form on their own. Someone like you makes a post in the forum of whatever game you would like to have a frenzy in and solicites 11 other people who would like to frenzy as well. When you have 12 people signed up then you fill out your AD card and create the league with a frenzy. You then send the password to everyone else in the league and you have yourself a frenzy league!

Personally I will not participate in a frenzy league as it is past my bedtime here in the east. 8-) I know.....I'm old (42). :lol:
LMBombers

Postby RICHARDMILTER » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:28 am

I am an East Coast person myself,however I stay up late because of the rigors of my job.The only problem with your suggestion(thanks by the way)is that I do not have three friends who play SOM let alone 11.Could I create a league for the general public?And if so; what if I could not get 11 others interested?I would also like a frenzy league with a 60 mil cap!Thanks for past and future suggestions!
Richard
RICHARDMILTER

Postby LMBombers » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:15 pm

You don't have to know any of the other 11 people. Lets say you are wanting this league as an ATG league. Go to the ATG forum and make a new post titled 60M Frenzy Sign Up, or something like that. Then in the body of the post give a few sentences giving the basic rules you would like. For example: 60M, no DH, Frenzy, etc. then make a list of numbers...

all the way through 12. Put your name on #1. Other people will then read your post and put their name on the list. When you get 12 people who have the same interest in a league as yourself you then have yourself a league. Those 12 people will then fill out their AD card and join the same private league.
LMBombers

Postby RICHARDMILTER » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:05 pm

Thanks for the ideas.Actually I would like to start a 2007 league 60 million salary cap.No waivers,and yes to the DH!I appreciate the help.I will have a post for my league soon!
Richard Milter :shock:
RICHARDMILTER

Return to Strategy