2011u 2 Team + 4 Player Draft Theme League - Drafting Rd. 2

Postby Delbird » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 am

A few questions on trades -

1. When are we cool to start making trades?
2. Can we trade draft picks during the draft?
3. Do draft pick players count toward the minimum player requirement for your base team? Here is the rule I'm referring to -

...you can only have up to 8 players that are not from your 2 drafted real franchises.

I would assume drafted players are part of your 2 base teams and don't count toward the 8....,
Delbird

Postby Ducapa » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 am

[quote:2ab05d6423="Delbird"]A few questions on trades -

1. When are we cool to start making trades?
2. Can we trade draft picks during the draft?
3. Do draft pick players count toward the minimum player requirement for your base team? Here is the rule I'm referring to -

...you can only have up to 8 players that are not from your 2 drafted real franchises.[/quote:2ab05d6423]

1. The only limitation on trades is we can't start trading until after the 2 franchises are drafted.
2. Picks for rounds 3-6 can be traded, once the franchise are drafted.
3. The maximum of 8 players not from your drafted franchises includes the 4 drafted players, so you are allowed 4 additional non franchise players on your active roster (via trade since there are no FAs). Remember all franchises/ FA players you draft or players acquired via trade you own the rights to so you can safely send them to the "monors" by dropping them and acquire add'l players via trade as long as your active roster has a max of 8 non drafted franchise players.

I setup my Ducapa user id on the site but I can't create a thread yet, hopefully I will get permission soon.
Ducapa

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat