Nythawk's status

Nythawk's status

Postby kaviksdad » Wed May 02, 2012 10:10 am

There are a lot of us out in the SOM world that share leagues with "Nythawk." His sudden absence a week or so ago has left a lot of us wondering just what happened.

I received an email from Nythawk's wife this morning. His absence is the result of a medical issue, and it may be a short time before he can rejoin us. Without going into details, it is a serious issue but the prognosis is good and he should be returning in the near future. Just when that will be isn't known right now.

I've assured Hawk's wife that our main concern is his well-being, and that his (and her) priority should be to take care of himself. I'm sure we'll all do what we can to cover for him in his absence. If you are in a league with Nythawk would you please share this with the other members.

Thanks

KD
kaviksdad

Re: Nythawk's status

Postby Roscodog » Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 pm

[quote:b199cba54a="kaviksdad"]There are a lot of us out in the SOM world that share leagues with "Nythawk." His sudden absence a week or so ago has left a lot of us wondering just what happened.

I received an email from Nythawk's wife this morning. His absence is the result of a medical issue, and it may be a short time before he can rejoin us. Without going into details, it is a serious issue but the prognosis is good and he should be returning in the near future. Just when that will be isn't known right now.

I've assured Hawk's wife that our main concern is his well-being, and that his (and her) priority should be to take care of himself. I'm sure we'll all do what we can to cover for him in his absence. If you are in a league with Nythawk would you please share this with the other members.

Thanks

KD[/quote:b199cba54a]

Thanks for letting us all know KD. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Nythawk.
Roscodog

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed May 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Does anyone know Nythawk's current status? Is he doing well?
KEVINEHLE

Postby kaviksdad » Wed May 09, 2012 3:56 pm

[quote:d404e32e61="ehlekev"]Does anyone know Nythawk's current status? Is he doing well?[/quote:d404e32e61]

Received an email this morning from David's wife Lori:

[i:d404e32e61]Marc,
Thank you and everyone else for your thoughts and prayers during this rough time in our lives.David is very thankful and overwhelmed by all the well wishes and support sent to him from the strat community.The good news is that there is a light finally at the end of the tunnel.David has a few more tests that he has to get through before his dr will release him.Best case scenario is he will be released Friday though the dr has told him that the most realistic date would be this coming Monday.Once again we would like to thank you personally and everyone else as well for the kind thoughts and prayers.Lori,Dave and Family.[/i:d404e32e61]
kaviksdad

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks Kav. Being released in a few days sounds very positive. It also sounds like he an awesome wife. Hopefully our very own strato site will keep him busy while he is healing up at home. I know Strato is therapeutic to me!

kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby nythawk129921 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:26 am

Finally,after a very,very long time I have made it back home.The saying:Be it ever so humble theres no place like home will never be taken for granted by me again.
First my apologies for keeping everyone waiting so long for my return to continue with the leagues I am in(and yes there are a hell of a lot of them that I am in :shock: :)
Second I would like to thank everyone in the community for the kind words,emails and prayers for my well being.Though my wife doesnt really understand why we all have this addiction for the game she has developed a new found respect for the great people that are a part of this community.Again thank you everyone for the support.
Third,though I am not quite yet 100% I am happy to be back home and looking forward to getting caught back up with my teams and leagues that I am due up in.I will do my best to get caught back up in the next couple of days so we can get back to business as normal.
Fourth-my teams suck(you all could have went a little easier on my teams in my absence :x :wink:
I will be back tomorrow to start getting caught back up but now it is family time :D
hawk
nythawk129921

welcome back Hawk!

Postby qksilver69 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:29 am

Happy to have you back home & on the road to recovery. Enjoy the family time -

Qk
qksilver69

Postby Sknsfan » Sun May 20, 2012 9:33 am

Welcome back sir!

Glad to see you're on the mend.

Take your time, and feel free to continue dropping games to any of my teams you may face on your way to recovery.

:)
Sknsfan

Postby KEVINEHLE » Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 am

Awesome! Glad to see the Hawk back in the saddle again.
On a side note, your USKL3 and GMKL keeper teams have fallen to the bottom of the division as they have been coach-less for most of the season. Since you are in my division in both leagues, take your time coming back. :wink:
At least the Unleashed Keeper hasn't started up yet. You get to start fresh with at least one league.

Welcome back to the Strat world. And yes....we all do genuinely care for each other. I'm glad your wife was able to see that.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby Ninersphan » Sun May 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Dave,

WELCOME BACK!! So glad to know that you are doing better and are ready to get back to life. Take your time, get things right at home first, we'll be here. VERY hppy to hear you are doing well. :D
Ninersphan

Next

Return to Individual League Chat