Goldrush 33, 200 mil, dh, waivers, live draft on da dope $$$

Goldrush 33, 200 mil, dh, waivers, live draft on da dope $$$

Postby dspeters5 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:52 pm

GOLD RUSH 33,, 200 Mil. live draft, diamonddope draft site, waiver, DH
League will use the ATG VI Historical Version of SOM Game. 200mm CAP, Waiver,DH.

18 player rounds, NO stadium round, coaches may select any stadium, we will see when the league is created. Serpentine draft. All players must be unique, I am sure Adrian's draft site will show multiple cards for a player and only allow you to make one selection. 18 rounds on diamonddope.

We will use randomizer and start drafting on Saturday April 28, 2012. We will use current season ending records for randomizer numbers. As listed on standings page.

We will be using Diamonddope draft site ( diamonddope.com) beginning Saturday evening. I will be using the randomizer, as soon as we can post the results, the slow draft may begin. At this point for the first two rounds we will not have a clock. I am encouraging you guys to use the draft site. You can manually make picks or leave proxies. The engine could go fast, every five minutes it will make proxy picks, if a guy who is up to draft and does not have a proxy pick setup, then he can manually pick. If I leave the clock off, it is to allow you guys to carefully think through two very important picks. There after a three hour clock will be put into effect. Warning. If everyone does in fact use proxy picks, this engine could crank out a bunch of rounds per day, like 6-8 rounds in a day. We do have to keep up, check online three times per day so you can make adjustments.

Stadiums do not have to be listed at all, no chat thread and no diamonddope stadium draft. Use any stadium, does not have to be unique. ALL TEAMS will enter the league Friday evening May 4 This will give everyone a chance to trade, barter, steal, cajole, pry players from one team to another. Opening day will be Monday, May 7, 2012.

There will be a THREE HOUR clock during the draft after rounds one and two. no clock from midnight til 6am. Coaches MAY leave proxy picks with me to keep things moving. If you leave a proxy with me, I need to know your password for somdraft.com. My cellphone number is 630-202-9593

Divisions Assignments by Draft Positions

EAST: 1,4,7,10

CENTRAL: 2,5,8,11

WEST: 3,6,9,12

Trades of players and picks are allowed; Make sure all trades are posted clearly for all managers to read. Please keep value exchanges equitable and reasonable so as to prevent squabbles and decisions having to be made on allowing the trade.

I know every possible situations is not covered in the rules but any decisions that have to be made will be made as fairly as possible

Lastly everyone is to have fun and may this be one of the best seasons in the ATG game.
[b:9c68655eba][/b:9c68655eba]
dspeters5

Postby Blutarsky » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 am

Here's your draft order, fellas. Numbers were assigned according to regular season record. Ties were resolved with divisional record. Those numbers were then matched against a randomizer (which is on the regular ATG board.)

Orlowek
Artmaki
Donfesq
NTexas
TheRivs
JW4412
Moriarty
MrBBW
DSPeters5
Muadib
WJanssen
Budo73
Blutarsky

Big Rick is up in gold rush

Postby dspeters5 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 am

Don has made his pick, Big Rick is up
dspeters5

Art is stuck at work, may be awhile

Postby dspeters5 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Art is stuck at work, may be awhile. Working on a big presentation with the boss, cant sneak over to Diamonddope. Mike has three proxies in so it will fire around the corner after art picks.
dspeters5

PLEASE STAY FOCUSED. I am at a conference Wed thru Friday

Postby dspeters5 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:20 am

PLEASE STAY FOCUSED. I am at a conference Wed thru Friday afternoon. My ability to nudge the draft along will be diminished. I am the host for 200 Driver Ed teachers, with workshops. Lots of responsibilities. Please help me out.

We are on a good pace. I hope we can finish 18 rounds and create league by Friday.

Art, JW, Budo, Rick know how to get ahold of me.

I may even neeed help with my draft, if my proxies run out. I will have my cellphone and computer, and will check a couple of times during the day, but that is all I can do.
dspeters5

divisional assignments

Postby dspeters5 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

Divisional assignments

Divisional assignments for Goldrush 33

East NTexas, Orlowek, Moriarity, Muadib

Central Art, Rivs, Baseballworld, Wjanssen

West Dspeters, Budo, JW, Don

I guess start purchasing your team and get ready to load hopefully thursday or friday
dspeters5

Home stretch lets finish this off today

Postby dspeters5 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 am

Lets finish this off today and create and enter league tomorrow evening.

Use tons of proxies today boys.
dspeters5

Postby Moriarity » Thu May 03, 2012 10:17 pm

League is created. PW: gold
Moriarity

Return to Individual League Chat