UNLEASHED KEEPER Chat

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed May 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Aray has filled. The next frenzy available time is 5PM Eastern time today. I have grabbed it and so expect the league to be up in an hour.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby Ninersphan » Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Thank you all for your patience. Glad we are getting rolling. Of course looking over what my team is currently doing in the majors this year I'd like to throw my entire offense back:

Davis, Hosmer, Tulo not off to great starts, Ramos injured and out for a who knows how long, Longoria hurt again, Presley demoted, Tabata may be right behind him and Fowler not figuring it out. Only Kinsler and Jackson are off to any real good starts with the bats. At least my SP looks strong, Weaver, Beachy,Cueto and Morrow all off to great starts. Here's hoping my guys are second half players :shock:
Ninersphan

Postby Ninersphan » Thu May 24, 2012 3:37 pm

GREAT job getting the prospect draft banged out. That was VERY painless, my kinda draft.

I likely won't get a chance to update the rosters with the prospect picks until after the Holiday weekend. so look for them then.
Ninersphan

Cliff Lee for sale

Postby KEVINEHLE » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 am

I picked Cliff Lee and then assigned him the worst possible ballpark to pitch in. Any interest in a solid lefty? All trades are welcome.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby kaviksdad » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Are we still playing games?

Since the change to the new site I can't access my team here, so have no idea how badly I'm doing.

Is anyone else having this issue?
kaviksdad

Postby MFL536 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm

yes season started up again last night results were available this morning
MFL536

Postby Ninersphan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

ehlekev,

I know things have been unsettled the last 2 weeks, but you need to make a drop as soon as you are able, your roster is at 26 healthy bodies. That may have just happend as of today, I'm not sure, but either way you need to make a drop ASAP.

Thanks
Ninersphan

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

[quote:aa022082d1="Ninersphan"]ehlekev,

I know things have been unsettled the last 2 weeks, but you need to make a drop as soon as you are able, your roster is at 26 healthy bodies. That may have just happend as of today, I'm not sure, but either way you need to make a drop ASAP.

Thanks[/quote:aa022082d1]

I had two players hurt (Victorino and Willingham)last series that both just came back. I understood we could bring up players to replace guys who are hurt. I just haven't had a chance to go through my teams today to clean them up. I will drop a player. Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby Ninersphan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm

[quote:19a7a3659e="ehlekev"][quote:19a7a3659e="Ninersphan"]ehlekev,

Thanks[/quote:19a7a3659e]

I had two players hurt (Victorino and Willingham)last series that both just came back. I understood we could bring up players to replace guys who are hurt. I just haven't had a chance to go through my teams today to clean them up. I will drop a player. Kev[/quote:19a7a3659e]

That's what I figured. Wasn't meant to imply anything "sinister" on your part, just figured with the layoff, you may not have remembered that you would need to make the drop, and I happened to notice it while checking out some of the new display features of the new site.

I figured a reminder couldn't hurt, thanks for responding.
Ninersphan

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat