UNLEASHED KEEPER Chat

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm

[quote:ac1bc27afe="Ninersphan"][quote:ac1bc27afe="ehlekev"][quote:ac1bc27afe="Ninersphan"]ehlekev,

I know things have been unsettled the last 2 weeks, but you need to make a drop as soon as you are able, your roster is at 26 healthy bodies. That may have just happend as of today, I'm not sure, but either way you need to make a drop ASAP.

Thanks[/quote:ac1bc27afe]

I had two players hurt (Victorino and Willingham)last series that both just came back. I understood we could bring up players to replace guys who are hurt. I just haven't had a chance to go through my teams today to clean them up. I will drop a player. Kev[/quote:ac1bc27afe]

That's what I figured. Wasn't meant to imply anything "sinister" on your part, just figured with the layoff, you may not have remembered that you would need to make the drop, and I happened to notice it while checking out some of the new display features of the new site.

I figured a reminder couldn't hurt, thanks for responding.[/quote:ac1bc27afe]

With 2 outfielders hurt, I brought up Heisey from the minors to save the day. He went 0-7. Heisey is now back in the minors!! :evil:
KEVINEHLE

Postby Ninersphan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

[quote:8519596c46="ehlekev"][quote:8519596c46="Ninersphan"][quote:8519596c46="ehlekev"][quote:8519596c46="Ninersphan"]ehlekev,

I know things have been unsettled the last 2 weeks, but you need to make a drop as soon as you are able, your roster is at 26 healthy bodies. That may have just happend as of today, I'm not sure, but either way you need to make a drop ASAP.

Thanks[/quote:8519596c46]

I had two players hurt (Victorino and Willingham)last series that both just came back. I understood we could bring up players to replace guys who are hurt. I just haven't had a chance to go through my teams today to clean them up. I will drop a player. Kev[/quote:8519596c46]

That's what I figured. Wasn't meant to imply anything "sinister" on your part, just figured with the layoff, you may not have remembered that you would need to make the drop, and I happened to notice it while checking out some of the new display features of the new site.

I figured a reminder couldn't hurt, thanks for responding.[/quote:8519596c46]

With 2 outfielders hurt, I brought up Heisey from the minors to save the day. He went 0-7. Heisey is now back in the minors!! :evil:[/quote:8519596c46]

That's a funny definition of "saving the day" :wink: :D
Ninersphan

Postby kaviksdad » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

[quote:740df4718b="ehlekev"][quote:740df4718b="Ninersphan"][quote:740df4718b="ehlekev"][quote:740df4718b="Ninersphan"]ehlekev,

Thanks[/quote:740df4718b]

I had two players hurt (Victorino and Willingham)last series that both just came back. I understood we could bring up players to replace guys who are hurt. I just haven't had a chance to go through my teams today to clean them up. I will drop a player. Kev[/quote:740df4718b]

I figured a reminder couldn't hurt, thanks for responding.[/quote:740df4718b]

With 2 outfielders hurt, I brought up Heisey from the minors to save the day. He went 0-7. Heisey is now back in the minors!! :evil:[/quote:740df4718b]

Trade him to the Mariners...
kaviksdad

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat