FAST 6 XXVII RULES (1-20-120

FAST 6 XXVII RULES (1-20-120

Postby Simon31 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:53 pm

This league is 100 mil NO DH, Advanced with a 5, 10 and 20% on the drops.

The Live draft starts on FRIDAY JAN 20th at 7:30 est in a draft thread on the ILC. That thread will be set up shortly before the draft!

We "LIVE" draft 6 players in serpentine fashion and autodraft the remaining players for a frenzy this same night!

PASSWORD (In honor of our last champion as is tradition) [b:f4dd4ed020]Moriarity[/b:f4dd4ed020]

You have 5 minutes per pick and 10 on the corners!

[b:f4dd4ed020]The Frenzy will be scheduled for 11:00 PM [/b:f4dd4ed020]

We will NOT use the unique stadium rule nor do you have to declare your stadium pick before entry into the league!

We will be using the ATG VI version!

We will use the RANDOM ENTRY RULE! This means you can enter whenever your team is ready. There are no set divisions.
The only stipulation to this rule is that once entered, you can NOT pull your team out in order to get in a different division. We have to use the honor system for this rule but it hasn't been an issue yet and I don't expect it to be with this group.

Trading draft spots during the draft IS allowed as long as it is posted for everyone to see and it's done right away. This should be done on the draft thread.

Trading players during the draft IS allowed as long as it is posted for everyone to see and it's done right away. Again, this should be done on the draft thread.

**When you list your autodraft players-PLEASE PUT YOUR LIVE DRAFT PLAYERS IN THE 19 through 25 SPOT ON YOUR DRAFT CARD!!! AUTODRAFT PLAYERS ARE THEN IN THE 1 through 18 SPOT!!

If you think you might have trouble making the start of the draft or need any other help please drop me a PM and I will do whatever I can to help you get your picks in. Thanks fellas! My cell phone, just in case is: 248-895-1936

If you see something I haven't covered, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Simon31

Postby Simon31 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

8-)
Simon31

Return to Individual League Chat