Armchair chat thread for next season

How about a spreadsheet on excel

Postby dspeters5 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 am

You did not put them on an excel spreadsheet, alphabetized. Are you sure Rick. Now we have Howard Cosell monitoring all comments.

I hated rooting for Lane (cheater) Kiffin, but I dislike Chip Kelly and the Ducks almost as much.
dspeters5

Boise State?????

Postby dspeters5 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 am

Now who is smokin da dope. What are they ninth, tenth now. How is TCU doing? Try making a field goal, National champ. Twice now, I think they missed game winning kicks.

If LSU beats Arkansas, they can play Alabama for da crown. Boise State Smoishe State. Ba humbug.

Towson State or Naval Academy, Mr. Beltway boy. Ya, uh huh. Smack down!
dspeters5

Re: How about a spreadsheet on excel

Postby Muadib1950 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

[quote:bb3ecc45a5="dspeters5"]You did not put them on an excel spreadsheet, alphabetized. Are you sure Rick. Now we have Howard Cosell monitoring all comments.
[/quote:bb3ecc45a5]

Thank YOU Dennis the Menace! How 'bout that Dennis, Dan-der-roo? He is just an everlasting font of fortification. And that Biggie Ric? Darting the dodging keepers with military grade micro-chips? Brilliant! But we don't want to reveal too many secrets of how the 1% control the 99%, now do we Giffer?

~~,__o
~_-\\ < ,
(*)/ (*) ----------------->
Muadib1950

They control their brains with trans fat oil

Postby dspeters5 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:56 pm

It is in the trans fat oil, that poor folk eat so much of. Trans fat oil, book it. Stay away from flamin hots, doritos, bugles, french fries, and chitlins. And cheap beer.
dspeters5

Re: They control their brains with trans fat oil

Postby artmaki » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

[quote:9049f85c4f="dspeters5"]It is in the trans fat oil, that poor folk eat so much of. Trans fat oil, book it. Stay away from flamin hots, doritos, bugles, french fries, and chitlins. And cheap beer.[/quote:9049f85c4f]

Dennis,

That sounds like a significant part of your diet.
artmaki

Re: They control their brains with trans fat oil

Postby htintx » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote:64e0bc9304="dspeters5"]It is in the trans fat oil, that poor folk eat so much of. Trans fat oil, book it. Stay away from flamin hots, doritos, bugles, french fries, and chitlins. And cheap beer.[/quote:64e0bc9304]

No chitlins?

No chitlins?

Lordy Lordy, say it isn't so!
htintx

My diet?

Postby dspeters5 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

My diet? If you come to Chicago, we will go on a world tour and experience everyone of the top Hot Dog stands in da city. Next nite we will hit the best pizza parlors in da country. Third nite, burgers, fourth nite we hit the emergency room for high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

Gene and Jude's, only serve hot dogs and tamales, if you ask for ketchup they show you the door. Jimmy's on Grand, Johnny Dog's in my hood and of course the King of hot dogs, Dick Portillo's own Portillo's. If you dont want to order a dog, get this Italian beef.

Uno's at Harry Carray's. Gino's East, Nancy's, Giordano's, Lou Malnati's best deep dish za'.

And of course, burgers, cheeseburgers with bacon! Five Guys, Burger Boss, and Hamburger Heaven. Top it off with a Chocolate MALT!
dspeters5

Re: My diet?

Postby Muadib1950 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm

[quote:0bf5503a69="dspeters5"]My diet? If you come to Chicago, we will go on a world tour and experience everyone of the top Hot Dog stands in da city. Next nite we will hit the best pizza parlors in da country. Third nite, burgers, fourth nite we hit the emergency room for high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

Gene and Jude's, only serve hot dogs and tamales, if you ask for ketchup they show you the door. Jimmy's on Grand, Johnny Dog's in my hood and of course the King of hot dogs, Dick Portillo's own Portillo's. If you dont want to order a dog, get this Italian beef.

Uno's at Harry Carray's. Gino's East, Nancy's, Giordano's, Lou Malnati's best deep dish za'.

And of course, burgers, cheeseburgers with bacon! Five Guys, Burger Boss, and Hamburger Heaven. Top it off with a Chocolate MALT![/quote:0bf5503a69]

A "world tour" of Chicago? Wow! Blowin' smoke in the Windy City. I am ready for dinner NOW!! Who the heck needs turkey!!

But Jeeez ... if this keeps up ... Dennis will NEVER remember to Dope his Diamonds and we'll have to just Rhinestone Cowboy our own way over to Third Base.

And THAT's the way it is, Danderoo,
Howard Cosell
Muadib1950

Postby N Texas Widowmakers » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 am

Are we doing 100 million with or without a dh in the current draft ? Dope indicates DH league.

Ric
N Texas Widowmakers

Postby Blutarsky » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

No DH. The scorekeeper has ruled that an error on my part.
Blutarsky

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat