Mighty Casey Keeper League- East Can Begin Loading Season 2

Postby travelingjack » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Will turn clock on tomorrow around 10 am EST. Time limit will be 3 hours thru the 10th round. If you can't use stratdraft for proxy's you can send them to me and I can enter them, I can usually check in at least every couple of hours. As a last resort to prevent being skipped post your pick here. Otherwise no reason to keep posting picks here, but everyone should check in here before picking if you are skipping someone, to make sure they did not post pick here.
Last edited by travelingjack on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelingjack

Postby buzz082308 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 pm

I choose Roy Halladay of Philadelphia
buzz082308

You can still pick

Postby fredpaii » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Even though there will not be a clock until tomorrow morning, you can still pick if you want...into the second round and beyond tonight.
fredpaii

It's my pick but...

Postby fredpaii » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 pm

There are no draft boxes listed next to players names for me. What the heck?
fredpaii

Re: It's my pick but...

Postby travelingjack » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:29 pm

[quote:c069388b57="derfs"]There are no draft boxes listed next to players names for me. What the heck?[/quote:c069388b57]

Azpanthers is up, it's a serpentine draft foolio :) . It is kind of confusing because the order on the site does not change except for the small blue abbreviation for each team.
travelingjack

Postby buzz082308 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm

You only see the draft button if it's your turn. The proxy's have to be done in some manual way I believe. Still trying to figure that out.
buzz082308

dammit

Postby fredpaii » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:31 pm

hahaha
fredpaii

Proxy help (auto draft)

Postby travelingjack » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Go to "Draft Views-My Competition" then submit the team you want to look at to see a list of players on other teams. To see your team it's the same except "my draft" instead of competition.

Go to "Front Office-My Profile" to set up email alerts if you want to receive them. Below that is the proxy list. To set up a proxy list here is what you do:

Check Auto Draft-If your pick is already up you must draft manually. Therefore if you add information to the Autodraft system while your turn is up, it will not take affect until your next pick. Auto draft remains enabled and will continue drafting for each of your turns until turned off.

Find the player you want to proxy. Input the id (example- s4 for T. Abreau) for your choice into one of the fifteen proxy boxs. After you hit submit your choice's name will appear next to the id. If you want to delete a proxy just backspace the id and submit. You can put in up to 15 choices, in up to three groups. There is a fairly good explanation on the stratdraft page of how to use the group settings. [b:acb19a3c9a]Make sure you set the "draft a maximum of _ players" to at least 1, set it to 5 unless you only want one player (or less than 5) from that group.[/b:acb19a3c9a]After you are finished be sure to submit and then turn off if you don't want them on presently. The "Obtain ID for pre-Majors Player" box is for prospects, etc. we won't use that.

If you want to change your password: "Front Office- My Profile"- near bottom of top box, check "change pw" to ungray box

You can trade draft picks on the stratdraft site but everyone should still post and confirm on the ILC first. ILC will take precedence over stratdraft in the event of an issue. To trade picks go to "front office"- "transactions" - "new transactions". When you trade picks there the site will adjust the draft order so make sure you do it correctly. If you don't want to do it yourself I'll do it.

Once the clock starts you can set proxys to either pick immediately when you are up or only pick to avoid a clock violation. Near the top of each stratdraft page there is a help button.
travelingjack

Postby buzz082308 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks Blackjack. I found it and got it to work.
buzz082308

Postby Cubit » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I noted that on the draft site it now refers to my club as having $ 99,999,173 . Where does that number come from? We have a $200,000,000 starting balance as I read the rules.

Still trying to figure how to set up proxies on the site, but I'll be in and out as often as I can. Do email me if it becomes my turn.
Cubit

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat