Summer - Winter Keeper League Chat

Summer - Winter Keeper League Chat

Postby tcochran » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm

OK, the draft can begin at the somdraft.com site. I was able to find usernames already for all but TomPierce, who I added to the site with the (temp) password of test.

There will be no clock for the first round of the draft and a 2-hour clock for subsequent rounds, 10AM - 10PM Eastern, 7 days per week.

I would ask that there be NO drops and NO trades during the draft. We are just finishing the initial draft for a 24-team keeper league, and trying to drop players during the draft led to a number of issues.

Yes, we do encourage trades, etc. -- but at least wait until the draft is completed, okay?

Thanks!
tcochran

Re: Summer - Winter Keeper League Chat

Postby tpiercersn@aol.com » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Wow! I just submitted to www.somdraft.com that they set me up with an account. I tried to use yours with the password test and it let me onto the sight but when I clicked onto our league nothing came up but an empty screen. I could type a message but there wasn't any sort of format, postings or form to see who, if anyone had been drafted or what's going on with our league.

I hope I'm not holding things up.

TOM
tpiercersn@aol.com

Re: Summer - Winter Keeper League Chat

Postby tpiercersn@aol.com » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Wow! I just submitted to www.somdraft.com that they set me up with an account. I tried to use yours with the password test and it let me onto the sight but when I clicked onto our league nothing came up but an empty screen. I could type a message but there wasn't any sort of format, postings or form to see who, if anyone had been drafted or what's going on with our league.

I hope I'm not holding things up.

TOM
tpiercersn@aol.com

Postby tcochran » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Tom, if you click on Inquiry Options --> All Draft Picks, that will show you the picks made so far. At the moment, we're waiting for Knight to make the first pick, but after that the data will show up.
tcochran

Postby tpiercersn@aol.com » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

[quote:e9fbb316d9="tcochran"]Hi Tom, if you click on Inquiry Options --> All Draft Picks, that will show you the picks made so far. At the moment, we're waiting for Knight to make the first pick, but after that the data will show up.[/quote:e9fbb316d9]

Thanks! That helped. So until I get my own account, am I OK to use your account? Sorry to be one of Jerry's Kids but I'll get caught up.
tpiercersn@aol.com

Postby tcochran » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 pm

No problem, Tom. I did open that new account for you. It's yours.

Username: tompierce
(temp) Password: test
tcochran

Postby kaviksdad » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Sorry for the delay guys - had an extra long meeting.
kaviksdad

Postby tcochran » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 pm

All right, HK just made picks #12 and 13. That means it's JMP1's turn. Since it is after 10PM Eastern time, however, there is no requirement for the next pick to be made until 2 hours after 10AM tomorrow.

In other words, if JMP1 does not pick by noon, then sknsfan can make a pick. JMP1 would NOT lose a pick, though -- it could be made after that time just fine, from the pool of players still available then.

(Comment posted in both discussion threads, in case folks are only watching one or the other)
tcochran

Postby tcochran » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am

2 hours have passed since our 10AM start time without joekendall making a pick.

lumbercompanysouth, you may pick now, if you wish. Joe can catch up again, whenever he is available.

Note to all: Please use proxies on the draft site whenever you can. This helps make sure you do not miss out on someone you want to draft. It also makes the draft move along more quickly for us all.

Thanks!
tcochran

Postby lumbercompanysouth » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:16 am

Can't make the pick for another 20 minutes ...We on a four hour clock?

Pick not allowed, User JOEKENDALL is still on the clock until 2009-10-27 12:37:24 with pick #20
lumbercompanysouth

Next

Return to Individual League Chat