"FAST SIX II" League Chat

Postby traderj » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:16 pm

Still waiting on someone, who's not in??
traderj

Postby frannyzoo » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:18 pm

I'm starting to dink around with getting a team in now. I live in the West...so I might as well represent it in this league. I'll be in well before the deadline.

Oh, and as for the Holiday lights discussion above: being childless and an Atheist has its advantages...

now where's that league password?

still looking....oh, there it is!

We're full.
frannyzoo

Postby modmark46 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:18 pm

About an hour until frenzy. Should be interesting. Speaking of holiday decorating, my wife and I have been discussing WHERE to put up our tree this year. My 14 month old grandson lives with us, as does his mom, my 18 year old daughter. We are afraid the tree, with all the decorations, will be too much temptation for Landon to want to play with. We have lots of fragile ornaments that would probably be toast if Landon got to them. (Not to mention the risk to him). We are actually thinking of setting up the tree in our KITCHEN, where we can keep Landon away via the baby gate. Strange, because I don't remember having to deal with this problem when MY two kids were little. What's changed, I wonder? :) Anyway, I hope I get ALL the guys on my draft card. You guys be nice to me...
modmark46

Postby Simon31 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:57 am

Wow! Some interesting teams! Every division is going to be a dogfight. If you were all horses, so far I like The Torrence Warriors in the east. The central looks brutal but a a slight edge to The Bedford Falls Angels, and the west, a Hard Reign is gonna fall. I need a 9 sided coin to predict the wild card! :? I don't know how close I am about these wild guesses but I did get one thing right....I took a beating in the autodraft! :cry:
Simon31

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat