General Managers Keeper League

Postby Palmtana » Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

Confirmed
Palmtana

Postby KEVINEHLE » Thu May 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey Kav.....I had Nieuwenhuis pegged as my pick all week. The very last minute I decided on Aoki. They are both playing good ball right now, though Aoki has better numbers at this moment, and has the studly Japanese history. I guess we'll know by season end how smart or dumb I was for passing up Niuwenhuis.

19 Ehlekev - Aoki, Norichika OF MILW
20 Kaviksdad (from Ninersphan/Sandy) - Nieuwenhuis, Kirk OF NYM

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby kaviksdad » Thu May 31, 2012 2:51 pm

[quote:3d40d57f2c="ehlekev"]Hey Kav.....I had Nieuwenhuis pegged as my pick all week. The very last minute I decided on Aoki. They are both playing good ball right now, though Aoki has better numbers at this moment, and has the studly Japanese history. I guess we'll know by season end how smart or dumb I was for passing up Niuwenhuis.

19 Ehlekev - Aoki, Norichika OF MILW
20 Kaviksdad (from Ninersphan/Sandy) - Nieuwenhuis, Kirk OF NYM

Kev[/quote:3d40d57f2c]

That's funny Kev - I had Aoki targeted here, and took Nieuwenhuis as a consolation prize. With Gose as a backup -
kaviksdad

Postby kaviksdad » Thu May 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Just 2 picks left in the prospect draft, so maybe we will finish before the lights go out...(and I wonder how many of us will regret not drafting Rendon, when it's all said and done).

Can somebody text Dickie and let him know he's up in a couple of drafts, including this one.
kaviksdad

Postby Palmtana » Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Some have received this e-mail. On we go....

[quote:ca6a5a6ea3]"To all past and present Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online managers:

We are pushing back the move of the Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online games to strat-o-matic.com to later in June. So find all of your favorite Strat-O-Matic Baseball games here online at SportingNews.com for a little while longer!

We will send out another email with the exact moving/launch dates soon!

From your friends at Sporting News and Strat-O-Matic "[/quote:ca6a5a6ea3]
Palmtana

Postby kaviksdad » Thu May 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Did that come today? Haven't seen anything in my inbox and they haven't updated the League webpage.

In any case, we're done! Great job everyone - and appreciate the patience.

I'm open to suggestions when to have the supplemental draft and season two - how much of a break between the seasons do we want?
kaviksdad

Postby Palmtana » Thu May 31, 2012 4:19 pm

Yes, today.

http://forums-beta.sportingnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=629555
Palmtana

Postby kaviksdad » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Are we still playing games?

Since the change to the new site I can't access my team here, so have no idea how badly I'm doing.

Is anyone else having this issue?
kaviksdad

Postby Palmtana » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

We only had 3 games left to play in the season and those were played last night. So for 8 of us, our teams are now "past teams" and those are not viewable on the new site yet. We'll have to wait for an update from someone who made the playoffs on who is playing for the title.
Palmtana

Postby Ninersphan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Playoff teams:

EAST Div champ- Smokey 99-63
CENTRAL - Cummings 88-74
WEST Ninersphan 91-71 :D :?:
WC ( from the east) Sandy 96-66

I'm set to play sandy, which I don't get, I thought the WC played the top seed, which would mean Sandy plays Smokey, but maybe there is a proviions that the WC can't play their division mate in the semis????

I think I'll send an inqiry to Bernie

Oh and I'm missing Car-Go until game 7 of the semi's :roll: as if playing sandy wasn't gonna be hard enough. He's missing Venters for games 1 and 2.

PS I have no earthly idea how my team made the playoffs and has the record they have, I was not expecting it at all, I fully expected I'd be near .500 and playing for next year.
Ninersphan

PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat