draft

Sorry Leo...

Postby geekor » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:54 pm

Don't mean to sound like such an insensitive ass (after I re-read my post) but still. I really do hope everything is all right with your child, and I know having that happen is the hardest thing for a parent to go through.

But on the SOM side, I don't mind waiting, but then as long as you can come up with a time, in the next 3 hours, when all 12 managers will be there. Otherwise to pay a service to 1 manager, while paying a disservice to others, doesn't make anything better. And I gaurentee the weekend (excpet late at night PST) is bad for me as I am never home during the weekends.
geekor

Postby Leo / loob » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:05 pm

Just do it, damn, this is just a game, nothing to bicker over. If we werent going to frenzy tonight, then we shoulda just made it a waivers league...

frenzy it says, so, be like, Mike, and Nike and just do it, damnit....

I plan on being here, no promises, but plan on it, if I am, I am, if I'm not, I'm not

no big deal, swear......
Leo / loob

Postby Assmeriten » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:36 pm

If this was a waiver league I wonder how the waiver order would have been determined since we all would have been 25 for 25 on our draft cards. :lol:

So, Leo gave his blessing for the Frenzy to go ahead so that resolves that.
Assmeriten

Postby mightyvol » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:30 pm

Leo, Hope all is well with the 23 month old. Thoughts are with you. Guys good luck and frenzy away. I am fine with what ever transpires here. I dont think it matters anyhow, cuzz I have the best damn team youll ever find in SOM, and I aint shittin ya!!! :D :D :D

Later,

Mightyvol
mightyvol

Postby mightyvol » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:35 am

Shoney or should I saw Rodney?

I will kick your ass around, just like old times.

I own you

Lais
mightyvol

Postby nprud » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:01 am

Woody, WATCH OUT!!!!

and where's Battey? i don't see him on your roster? talk about a stab in the back!
nprud

Previous

Return to Individual League Chat