2012 PC News

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

2012 PC News

Postby thisisdan26 » Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 pm

I didn't think I could stress the need to email me your information any more than I have, but here goes...

Right now I only have 23 out of 43 manager's contact information. I understand there are some guys that check the boards daily and never miss a beat on things. There are also guys that don't even know how to use the boards, so PLEASE email me your contact info so you can receive the latest updates for the Player's Champ. I am not going to chase anyone down for their info once we get rolling here, and anyone who misses an event because they "didn't know" we started is SOL. I said this last year, but plan on standing by it this year - The only way we'll run a make-up league is if managers are left stranded (i.e. they cannot fill there league because of lack of available managers, or stragglers don't join) OR if you let me know prior to an event starting that you will be unavailable for some time. I understand emergencies happen and we can deal with those when they happen, but there will be no make-up leagues because people just did not join or "didn't know".

On that happy note :lol: this is supposed to be a fun tournament that is run by the PLAYERS! We have truly dynamic events/rules that can be altered year to year when we hear feedback one way or another from you, the player. [b:f4bad3075c][i:f4bad3075c]Please Please Please[/i:f4bad3075c][/b:f4bad3075c] feel free to use this thread to express any gripes or recommendations for the P.C. (rules, event types, number of events, etc.).

And again with the email reminder:

Please email me your TSN username (spelled correctly and with correct capitalization) along with your email address. Send to somplayerschampionship@gmail.com

PLEASE Follow this Format example:

TSN Username: thisisdan26
Email address: somplayerschampionship@gmail.com
thisisdan26

Postby FRANKZAHN » Wed May 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey Commish
I don't know if this makes any difference to you but since we are transitioning to the stratomatic website, its possible that the user name may change.
I know mine will be different.
FRANKZAHN

Postby TexasKen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Any Status?

Regards,
Ken
TexasKen

Postby thisisdan26 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 am

[quote:c958026558="TexasKen"]Any Status?

Regards,
Ken[/quote:c958026558]

Nothing really new as of now. I haven't heard much from Bernie lately, but he has been extremely busy with his health and the transition. I'm sure we'll get some news after everything settles down a bit...
thisisdan26

Return to --- Player's Championship