Event 5

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby mesquiton » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks guys, that's why I posted the violations and requested any corrections. For the most part, violations were posted or reported to me, but I lack time and access to all the info needed to track them all down, so I'm relying on the community to help keep things straight for the standings.

Assuming nobody objects, I'll make those changes: no violation for Panda, still a -10 for gstanis, but for using Thomas, not Oliver.
mesquiton

Postby gstanis » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 am

What about the fact that I made 4 attempts to change my stadium prior to the league starting. I even started a thread on here.
gstanis

Postby mesquiton » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm

It appears the Commissioner has already ruled on the stadium issue. Looks like he was aware of your situation, determined that you made a mistake that neither you nor he could fix despite your efforts, so unfortunately you remain responsible for it. Most of the violations amount to folks making innocent mistakes that they fixed as soon as they were aware, but too late.

Anyhow, I ask the Commish to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read the ruling. If you want to appeal the ruling, you'll need to take it to the Commish. I'm just the bookkeeper.
mesquiton

wow, I'm surprised my laptop wasn't sequestered

Postby PAULMUTH » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 am

like flying over the HoChiMinh Trail, flying WEST, knowing that your life would forever change and you're flying under a black flag for the duration,debriefed that you don't get the CMH for An Loc and protecting your small piece of bunker, not even a Purple for the shrapnel you pulled out of your own leg, all within 5 months of your 18th birthday...then the flashbacks when your old lady commits suicide and your mom dies of cancer, best friend hangs himself and another blows his head off while talking to you on the phone...I am sorry I got turned around and confused, but I take great offense to anyone calling this a deliberate act, or cheating, over a silly internet game after the life I've led. HOW DARE ANY OF YOU PASS JUDGEMENT and I accept my penaltys because i was out of this the minute I missed a whole section.here, i saved a pair of combat boots for anyone still interested in walking in my shoes.
PAULMUTH

Postby the splinter » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

here we go AGAIN!!!!!

Event 5 League 3

Vizquel gets 245(!!!) AB's in a half season of [b:1de28deb1d]NL ONLY[/b:1de28deb1d] play!!!!

I request this league be struck from the record as it has been tainted from the start!

FUBAR!!!!!
the splinter

Postby mesquiton » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Added to penalty list (wwwetz, Vizquel, -10).
mesquiton

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship