SEMI-FINALS

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 pm

[quote:fc28e43511="Geoff Brookes"][quote:fc28e43511] 03 Jan 2011 11:00
edgecitytx wrote:
The last we heard Marcus was in the hospital. I'm happy with waiting until

I know we've at least tried to reach him. He's a great player who has given much back to this game, and I'd hate to see an arbitrary deadline penalize him, especially since we waited forever for the makeup league.

Red Orko posted yesterday so I'm not sure what's up there and again, I'd like to make sure he's been notified. It's possible that, like Marcus, he thought his penalty points would knock him out of the semis and just hasn't checked in.

Since we haven't heard a lot from the Commish, I'd like to know for sure these guys have been contacted, that's all.

Detroit Tigers wrote:
I haven't been able to find Marcus' email, does anyone remember the spelling of his last name, Pellitier or something?
[/quote:fc28e43511]

I believe the normal spelling for that last name would be Pelletier.

I contacted Marcus in late November by TSN emails. I have bought a gift for him but don't know how to reach him. I called the hospitals today but he doesn't seem to be in the hospital. If anyone knows how to reach him, so that I can send this gift to him, I would be much obliged. I don't need to know his whereabouts (I can leave that as a private matter) but if someone DOES know how to reach him, I would be thrilled if they could get the gift to him, at my expense.

Regards,

Geoff Brookes[/quote:fc28e43511]

Sorry I couldn't find his email and my PM was over a year old and got deleted.

[b:fc28e43511]Secondly, RiggioDrill check in on the League 3 Topic please.[/b:fc28e43511]
Detroit-Tigers

Postby SteadyEddie33 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:02 am

[quote:dd4ebc2974="edgecitytx"]The last we heard Marcus was in the hospital. I'm happy with waiting until I know we've at least tried to reach him. He's a great player who has given much back to this game, and I'd hate to see an arbitrary deadline penalize him, especially since we waited forever for the makeup league.

Red Orko posted yesterday so I'm not sure what's up there and again, I'd like to make sure he's been notified. It's possible that, like Marcus, he thought his penalty points would knock him out of the semis and just hasn't checked in.

Since we haven't heard a lot from the Commish, I'd like to know for sure these guys have been contacted, that's all.[/quote:dd4ebc2974]

Oh crap... hopefully as soon as anyone gets word, they'll share it.

I do remember him posting (maybe on the 'might have fallen' thread?) that he was gearing up for the next round, and was well within striking distance so I wouldn't think he'd have given up. :?
SteadyEddie33

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship