Semi Finals: UPDATE (11/22)

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby spicki17 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 pm

cummings, i didn't expect you'd change it for this year and totally understand and agree with you not changing it this late. its just a bummer cuz i was ranked 2 or 3 last year and got bounced w/ the same luck. i remember last year missing something crazy like 7 or my top 10 players. anyways, hope its different this year...
spicki17

Postby SGTD » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm

We all must be in the same boat as we all seem to miss our top 25 players every draft :D . SGT D
SGTD

Postby cristano1 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:55 pm

there is still skill to the autodraft. you just need to work the trade lines more, right after the league fills...
cristano1

Postby Detroit-Tigers » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 am

Just in case anyone is watching this topic and missed it, loading has started.

"Okey Dokey you Semi-finalists... time to get your gear on and get ready to RRRRRrrrrrumble!!!

1st. Please make sure that the parks listed below match the parks you have used in each event. Remember you can not use a park you have already used in the qualifying events.

2nd. Fill your draft card and when your draft card is ready (that is when you can join with one click and one password) please come back in here and let us know you are ready. Opening day for all semifinal leagues is Monday December 7th, which means we must finish loading all three leagues by Fridayt December 4th.

3rd. Either deez, Al, Jake or Jeep, please create the league make sure its specs are set correctly: 20% FA DROP, Advanced, Waivers, 12 Teams, Bullpen 2, 80 Mil, DH, please make it password protected (private league) and please do not post the password here it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM me your password and to the rest of your division.

4th. Wait for the password to be PM'd to you when your division is ready to load. "
Detroit-Tigers

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship