JaserD Tournament - Rnd #3 / Leag #1

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby emart » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:15 pm

I'm [i:441af9969e]obviously[/i:441af9969e] in the wrong division - look at those manager rating numbers! Ugh!

:wink:
emart

Postby doctrcpa » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:42 pm

And then there was 1. The Montreal Olympians have entered the West. So we are down to just one team, and Great Unwashed said that he will enter tomorrow.

Is it too early to say that I don't like my team? And that's even if I get all 25 players on my draft card. This is my first $60M team.

Re: emart's comment on the wrong division... I think that I am in the wrong league! My point total is far below anyone else's.

Now to my division opponents...
Cubs48 - just came back from a 2-0 deficit against me to knock me out of the semis and the free credit that would have paid for this team. :cry:

Pope - may not remember, but he beat me out of my best chance of my only 2003 playoff appearance. In BK's Box Office theme league, Pope swept me on the last day of the regular season to create a 3-way tie for first between the 2 of us and Penn. Pope won the tiebreakers and I finished my 2003 playing with 0 playoff appearances. :x

Great Unwashed - I think we were in an ATG league together, but I do not remember any significant pain that you put me through like the other 2 division opponents.
doctrcpa

Postby Great Unwashed » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:34 pm

The league is now filled. Happy drafting.
Great Unwashed

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship