Tour poll #4- Do the rules need to be rewritten for clarity?

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Tour poll #4- Do the rules need to be rewritten for clarity?

Total votes : 0

Postby DOUGGRAY » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:01 am

[i:15a32a34e3]No penalty for some, penalty for others, based on the "Board judgement." Putting it in the hands of human emotion instead of simply defining the rules. [/i:15a32a34e3]

Show me where this happened??

[i:15a32a34e3]Second beef involved drafts and whether someone should be skipped because they missed their 2 hour limit. [/i:15a32a34e3]

They are actually so I dont know why people keep posting about this because it never actually happened. Now every individual draft has its issues and those in the draft can make decisions during that draft depending on the actual situation.

I was never involved in any draft that skipped some people but delayed the draft for others on purpose. There is no favoritism whatsover although in any draft Im involved with if someone is skipped several times then we will halt the draft to find out what is the status of that player (This wasnt the issue but....) . Does this need to be written in the rules?? I really should hope not because it is simple common sense and common respect for other players.
DOUGGRAY

Postby james » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:21 am

where do you guys find the time for these debates? :wink:

If any of you are looking for a condo in Florida, check out the company i founded with my friend:

[url]http://www.uscondex.com[/url]

All the best,

jh
james

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship