Tour Championship Participants: What do we do now?

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Tour Championship Participants: What do we do now?

Postby uncle ny » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Do we list stadiums used? Is there going to be a Commish?

I will say right off the bat that we need to determine IN ADVANCE when the waivers are going to run. I've played in too many leagues where someone waits to be 12th so that he controls waiver date w/o any buy-in from the rest of the league. I personally prefer running waivers on a weekday.
uncle ny

Postby Roscodog » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:40 pm

I agree with uncle ny on picking a date it's annoying when waiting on one person. My preference would be to load all the teams Sunday and have the waiver Draft Tuesday. Thursday/Friday/Saturday also work for me for waivers.

RD
Roscodog

Postby FRANKZAHN » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:43 pm

I would prefer running waivers early in the week. I like to have a lot of time to tinker with my team. I will need all the help I can get going up against you guys.
FRANKZAHN

Postby uncle ny » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 pm

If everybody check in by tomorrow, perhaps we can load for Sunday. I suspect we should aim for loading on 3/9 with waivers run on the 11th.
uncle ny

Postby Roscodog » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:18 pm

I'll do whatever I can to help this league get going quick as I don't want to be the reason it is held up. That being said I'll be out of town the 9th, 10th and 11th with no access to strat. If I have to miss waivers I guess I have to miss waivers (which would suck in a league that should be very competitive). I would be able to load my team on the 8th and be around for waivers on the 12th though. My goal would still be to load this Sunday and waiver draft Tuesday though. I know it will probably we impossible to accomodate everyone, but thought I'd give my 2 cents.

RD
Roscodog

Postby Roscodog » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:55 am

I forgot this is a LIVE draft... this could take a while.
Roscodog

Return to --- Player's Championship