BS Champions League- draft started, James Schubert is up

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby cristano11 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:20 pm

dont feel bad, my team has been even more unlucky... the way i am playing, and the team i have, i should be up 5 or 6 games on division...
cristano11

Postby keyzick » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:14 am

Well, I succumbed to making a couple minor changes....ditching Bedard who's been entirely unproductive, for Nate Robertson, and getting a slight upgrade in my catching platoon vs righties.

I have a lot of sweeps, and a lot swepts too though, so hopefully this tilts the scale towards more winning series for me! :D
keyzick

Postby uncle ny » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:27 am

Steve,

[quote:0b6e70a613="stevep107"]Uncle,

I am guessing that you are referring to my prediction that you would have the worst SPs and yet you currently have the second best team ERA.

...[/quote:0b6e70a613]

In all seriousness, I think Joe's ratings (and therefore your predictions) don't take into account how suited a particular player is for a particular park, making the analysis a bit flawed. Johnson and Pedro in particular will put up good numbers in Kauffman for the most part. And my RP overall isn't expensive, but again suited for my park.

Tomrrow's halfway point. This is lots of fun so far. And pretty tight as a whole. Good luck the rest of the way.

Uncle
uncle ny

Postby stevep107 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:48 am

Uncle,

You are correct that the predictions were based on the average park and that certain players will perform better in some parks than others.

I should point out that Joe the Jet does provide ratings for any park.

Good luck to everyone in the 2nd half.

-Steve
stevep107

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship