bubble team no longer

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

bubble team no longer

Postby JEFFFESPERMAN » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Teepack put me out of my misery last night, defeating me in the semi-finals of our Event 7 league. It looks like I will finish 13th in the standings, so I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone else who competed in this year's Tour and to encourage everyone on the TSN site to give the next incarnation a try.

Yes, there were some headaches and plenty of things to gripe about, but in the end I feel the positives greatly outweighed the negatives and I am certain that we will be able to make adjustments and improvements as time goes by to minimize the unpleasantries that have cropped up in the past.

The upside to losing its that I now have more time to analyze the ratings disk data before the new season comes online. :D Best of luck to everyone who ends up playing in the championship round.
JEFFFESPERMAN

Postby teepack » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Sorry about that, UNCTarheel. But just consider it a prepayment for your boys blowing off my Wolfpack's doors tonight. We stink.
teepack

Postby JEFFFESPERMAN » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:21 am

Believe me, I wish that Duke did not exist and that the Raleigh-Chapel Hill rivalry held more meaning. You, however, have got to get Sidney Lowe to ditch that suit!
JEFFFESPERMAN

Postby cummings2 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:46 pm

I am essentially out. Muchos Thank yous to you all :D

C2
cummings2

Return to --- Player's Championship