Round 7, League 5 - Sign-up time (LIVE DRAFT)

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby uncle ny » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:45 am

Buzz, you're up. Looks like Alou is sleeping in again today.
uncle ny

Postby childsmwc » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:59 pm

The reality is that this draft is about to run into the Holiday's and more of us will become unavailable. I really can't blame anyone who doesn't check in regularly, I can't otherwise I would get to frustrated. It only takes one bad apple to ruin a live draft and we have the worst I have ever been associated with.

I don't think Mr. Alou should be given two hours between picks anymore, since he has already violated his time limit multiple times.

Bbrool
childsmwc

proxies

Postby Buzman » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:31 pm

I don't know why my proxies did not fire. I has them set to yes what am I doing wrong?
Buzman

Postby uncle ny » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:26 pm

buzz is up.

proxies will not fire if the person who is up is up because the person who is to pick previously is on draft vacation. thus, with this crew, one needs to check in regularly to make picks, otherwise we remain under the complete control of a small minority in gettting this thing moving.
uncle ny

Hey Buzzman1955!

Postby JEFFFESPERMAN » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 pm

I couldn't find a way to send a PM your way. I'd like to propose a trade. If you're interested in hearing the offer, please shoot me a line.
JEFFFESPERMAN

Time to start filling the league

Postby teepack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Despite all the complaints and withdrawals and starts and stops, we are almost done and we've actually made fairly decent time.

We're going to need a miracle to get everybody locked and loaded before midnight tomorrow so we can start on Monday. But Monday is also Christmas Eve, and people may be out traveling. Unless somebody objects, what I propose is we just open up the league as a first-come, first-serve basis. In other words, just put your team in as soon as you can instead of waiting for the divisional assignments. I've done this in a few other leagues this year and it has enabled the league to fill quicker. It is probably our only hope to get it filled before tomorrow. I need some feedback pronto from a few folks.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
teepack

Postby JEFFFESPERMAN » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:40 pm

I'm ready to load immediately, just create the league please. I would like to see the division assignments respected, if possible, but if the East doesn't fill within a couple hours of the last pick then we should open things up.
JEFFFESPERMAN

Postby edgecitytx » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:27 pm

HKmossy needs to drop a player and pick a park.
edgecitytx

Postby JEFFFESPERMAN » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm

He just needs to drop Castro and pick a park.
JEFFFESPERMAN

who cares

Postby Buzman » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:50 pm

we need to get this league loaded....next week is new year's weekend and we will have the same logistic problems that we face now. I don't care what division I am in...somebody create this league and lets rock and roll!!!
Buzman

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship