Round 7, League 1 - Sign-up time (LIVE DRAFT)

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

Postby cristano11 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:41 pm

Devukjs-
there is no time limit for joining the league... however, there is a 2 hr time limit on making picks... perhaps u should write that down so that u dont forget it for next time...
cristano11

Postby TexasKen » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:03 pm

Crustano,

Thanks for the constructive criticism... May you should look up the meaning of sportmanship and fair play... Just cut and paste if you do not know how to spell it. A bit of advice; before statting a rule you shoud read it. The rules for the live draft are below. You wasted enough of my time and the rest of the teams in this league. Have a great life but first try to get one..... Bye.

VII. Live Drafts

Each league in Events 3, 5, and 7, and the Champions League, will conduct a Live Draft in lieu of the standard Auto-Draft. Live Drafts are an exciting (and addictive) way to draft your team, whereby you take turns with the other teams in your league picking one player at a time for your roster.

At this time we are undecided as to the exact means by which Live Drafts will be conducted, but we do have a number of options so please be assured that you will be able to hold your draft in a smooth and convenient manner.
TexasKen

Postby cristano11 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:09 am

sportsmanship? i wasnt the baby who whined about being skipped, even after other owners went out of their way to wait extra hours not to skip u... also, i joined the league days ago (see postings above) but had to remove my team since the divisions were messed up... but not to worry, i am prepared for even more p1ssing and moaning from u during the season, as ur team goes 62-100...
cristano11

Postby TexasKen » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:50 pm

True MVP talk. In you case MVP must stand for Most Vile Person. It is kind of a joke that a manager in first place can stoop so low and I predict that you will even go lower. Also please do not offer me pathetic trades. So have fun and enjoy the season.

Regards,
Ken
TexasKen

Postby cristano11 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:19 pm

good luck to u too... im not purposely trying to p1ss u off, just if u looked back and saw how people waited an additional 2 hrs for most of your picks, as to not skip u, u should be grateful and thank them, rather than complaining to teepack...
cristano11

Postby TexasKen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:48 pm

Do you always make up things up to suit your need? Bottom line. The draft was finished on Thursday and the league start was delayed a week by you. You have stated rules that don't exist and facts that are arbitrary at best. For someone, that has the level of experience in this game that you have, to resort to low level tactics and gain an unfair advantage in a none meaningful game speaks volumes about who you are. Try taking the upper road, your victories will mean more.
TexasKen

Previous

Return to --- Player's Championship