2005 JaserD Tourney - Rnd2 / League #1

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

PLEEEEEEEZE

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:55 am

Let's get this League filled by close tonite(Wed)...If not, I will miss my 4th Waiver frenzy in a row - my teams are getting killed as a result. I work about 26 hrs on the weekend with no breaks or computer access.

Any way to expediate this will be most appreciated. Thanks, Robert(SWP)
ROBERTVOZZA

BTW

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:00 am

Chuck, congrats on your newborn son... :D :wink: My oldest just started college and my 2nd starts next year. Then I have a little girl(age 4) from a 2nd marriage. Hope you have a schedule that allows you some time for naps - which you'll need I am sure. Blessings and GL to your family. SWP
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby doctrcpa » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:14 am

Robert - thanks for the congrats! The little guy is doing well and has been doing a good job sleeping, which means that I have done well sleeping. :D
doctrcpa

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:16 pm

Is he your 1st? My 1st was a boy, which I am happy about. I think I would have tried over and over again until I got one. now at 18, we are best buds(Like i was with my Dad.) - even tho we are 2800 miles apart.

My other 2 (Age 17 and 4) are girls. Very different ballgame. Boys tend to be independent and keep themselves busy - get into trouble sometimes, but basically occupy themselves. Girls need to be paid attention to EVERY SECOND. And it doesn't change as they get older. My son is actually quiet and easy going like his MOM. My 2 girls have HUGE personalities like mine - my older one gets into trouble at school and you cannot tell her anything she will retain and use in life. She will definitely do the exact opposite. My little one has a 1000 word vocabulary already, is so fearless and independent that she won't let you do anything for her, knows what she wants and doesn't want and lets you know about it without any hesitation - destined for leadership. 3 totally distinct personalities.
ROBERTVOZZA

ONLY 2 MORE TO GO

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:33 pm

C'mon Mesquiton and BigAlric...Let's get this up and draft tonite so I can frenzy with everyone on Friday...To give you an idea how badly my other 3 teams are doing - I was 48 games over .500 before I started those 3 - now I am only 10 over in only around 200 games played. That is a horrible pct. I really don't want to miss ANY more frenzies - especially against top notch competition that nothing gets past.
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby mesquiton » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:47 pm

Guys, I'll be entered in time to draft tonight. My team's been ready for a week, but busy at work, just need to do a final check this evening and I'll be in.
mesquiton

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:29 pm

Getting close to the wire. If BigA doesn't make it in as well, I will be looking at my team sometime Monday afternoon. Sat and Sun are absolutely out for me and i forsee an early exit from the Tour for me. I definitely have not fared well in leagues where I have missed the frenzy.

Oh well...
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:31 pm

...Hopefully I will get my important pix and have a decent Waiver period. Maybe it won't be as bad as the others. :roll:
ROBERTVOZZA

I DON'T THINK WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:08 pm

ONLY 50 MIN LEFT...I dON'T GET A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS...
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby mesquiton » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:45 pm

The Las Vegas Lizards are in the West. Just BigAlric to go. I think we actually still have about an hour and 15 minutes left. Wouldn't hold my breath, tho. :(
mesquiton

PreviousNext

Return to --- Player's Championship