DEAD THREAD

the official tournament of SOM Baseball 20xx

DEAD THREAD

Postby Cubit » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:14 am

jjbird8 has drafted a team in our Live Draft and then has not joined the League as the final team in the West.

Here is the roster he drafted:

Cabrera,M lf-4(-3)e7 3b-3e12
Zambrano,C S(7*)
Crawford,C* lf-1(0)e2 cf-3e2
Garland,J S(7*)
Colon,B S(7*)
Polanco,P 2b-3e5 3b-2e8 lf-4(+3)e16 ss-3e17
Johnson,N* 1b-2e7
Patterson,J S(6*)
Cabrera,O ss-2e8
Lane,J rf-2(-2)e7 cf-3e7 lf-2e7
Griffey Jr.,K* cf-3(-1)e4
Fultz,A* R(2)
Jones,T R(1) C(6)
Crosby,B* cf-3(0)e3 rf-3e3 lf-3e3
Logan,N+ cf-2(+1)e10
Burke,C lf-3(+1)e2 2b-3e14 cf-3e2
Trachsel,S S(6)

Oakland STADIUM(7-4,4-10)

Total value : 75.59

[b:e2547d2e96]REVISION: We will be taking names for a Waiting List to replace jjbird8 if he does not join today. The draft will be set to run next week.--I hope I do not have to take this down![/b:e2547d2e96]

This is an Open Invitation to anyone wishing to Join the Player's Championship with this Event 3 -- If you have not played in 1 or 2, this is your last chance to jump in. This invitation is open to anyone who is willing to spend a credit or a team fee to join us in the last Event 3 league, but if you are already in an Event 3 League, teepack has ruled that you will be a "filler" here, not earning credit officially, but winning the eternal (well, long-term anyway) gratitude of everyone here.

All you need to do is enter the 17 players above as 1-17 on your priority list, then complete your squad by selecting a final 8 you want in the regular draft, select the Oakland park as your stadium (McAfee Coliseum I think it is) and then join the league.

Check the Event 3, League Thread "Let's make it an even dozen" set up by teepack for details and the password.
Last edited by Cubit on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cubit

Postby jjbird8 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:17 am

Please see post on the other thread ... :cry:
jjbird8

In from the Cold? Perhaps in from the Wet?

Postby Cubit » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:30 am

Well, jjbird8, welcome in from the Cold! I feel a little like Harry Lime (not OUR SOMO Harry Lime), but Orson Wells....

As LC I am willing to accept that the floods in the East have been an inconvenience, though I don't see how one could be unable to get a password to work and not have a squad ready to enter at that moment, but let that pass. One last chance, please don't let us down.

Everyone reading this thread, please realize that IF we do need a substitute in this league, we will likely NOT be drafting immediately, but will instead plan for a start after the Holiday weekend simply to accommodate life.

Please consider joining a waiting list I will post over on the other thread for replacement managers instead.

I apologize for any accelerated pulses, or sweaty palms this may have caused, but it seems to have worked. :lol:
Cubit

Postby bleacher_creature » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:32 pm

So it's official that there will be no draft until Tuesday at the earliest? I am out until the 7th or 8th of July. That's okay, I will work with Kelly to fill my holes, and accept the challenge of winning under the circumstances in this 10% drop league.
bleacher_creature

Return to --- Player's Championship