2012 Event #2 - League #6

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

full

Postby Assmeriten » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm

auto draft runs in about 10 mins.
Assmeriten

Postby macnole » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:46 am

This will be rolled a week right? I didnt see the draft results and will not be able to do anything until the next weekend. otherwise, i will be virtually tanking the team since will essentially just have whatever got out of the draft and no post waiver tweaking.
macnole

Postby mighty moose » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am

I've asked Bernie to delay our leagues to give people the time they need. However, he has hinted at taking the results of a poll that he has going in the ATG forum which ask people which start date they wanted. The two most popular choices were the next night after the site is up on the new site. The second choice was the following monday. The first choice was leading at last look.

However, I plan on just making a "management decision" here and asking that all Barnstormers leagues get that week pushback.

Once I get confirmation on that, I will let everyone know.
mighty moose

Postby macnole » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 am

ok fair enough. thanks.

An uncontrolled poll that could include those voting without equity is not exactly any way to make a sound decision, especially considering if the result was bipolar.

i imagine there are more important things saturating his psyche right now.
macnole

Postby mighty moose » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:42 am

I'm sure there are. Generally he will go along with my requests for our group and let me take the heat for any grumblings. But if he were to stand by the poll results and overrule, we would all still have the same amount of time to prep. - I feel pretty good though that he will let us have the delay request.
mighty moose

Previous

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour