Event #5 - League #5 - 80 Mil NO DH

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Postby BDWard » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 am

Moose: I have no desire to get into a public debate with you in this matter and refuse to publicly berate you as you have me.

I will email you. - Bernie W
BDWard

Postby thetallguy747 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:42 am

Now on with the competition! Bernie, I'm happy you're in the league and I look forward to having your team whip my @ss as they seem to consistently do. :lol:

Kevin A
thetallguy747

You are too kind

Postby BDWard » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:10 am

Kevin: Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I'm glad to be in a league with you again and all of the other fine players in our league. Barnstormers is a very tough tournament and I just love the competition. There are no patsies in this tournament and every manager is capable of getting a ring.

As for our previous tangles, you are far too modest. In the three leagues we've been in together, your teams are 260-226, have been to the playoffs once and have a ring, while my teams are 271-215, went to the playoffs twice and also have a ring. We each missed the playoffs by one game in the one league where neither one of us made the playoffs.

As for our head to head games, your teams lead the series 24-21, so my teams have hardly whipped your @ss as you claim.

I'm looking forward to playing your team and all the others. Good luck to everyone. - Bernie W
BDWard

Previous

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour