Barnstormers 2009 Championship Round chats and crap

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Postby mighty moose » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am

Thanks Mark,

Again, I understand your frustration. Normally, I tightly follow league loading and watch it every step of the way. But this time, I have backed off due to some negative comments that have been directed my way that has caused me to even consider whether I should be continuing on in this venture. I've been looking to turn it all over to the next willing victim, er uh Commissioner.

Ideally, I would be posting whose left to load and pushing it. You can see that I did, up to a point - post the loading status. So maybe it's as much my fault as anyones.

Anyway, take as much time as you need, even if it goes until next week. I'll stand by that decision.
mighty moose

Postby cristano1 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

sorry, my fault we werent loaded last week. i was in mexico myself, and only took my laptop to do the draft, but i had a very unreliable internet connection.
cristano1

Postby ADRIANGABRIEL » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:55 pm

I have no sympathy for the "nobody told me" excuse. The league status could have been independently checked on the [url=http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/draft/league_public_list.html]public league directory[/url]. But, whatev.
ADRIANGABRIEL

Postby childsmwc » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Blow me Adrian. For that I think I will just wait and load when I get back into town. This was already dealt with, but if you want to come in and be an *******, welcome aboard.
childsmwc

Postby cristano1 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:44 pm

its a shame you two lovebirds arent in the same division.
cristano1

Postby ADRIANGABRIEL » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 pm

[quote:3ebed84042="Bbrool"]Blow me Adrian. For that I think I will just wait and load when I get back into town. This was already dealt with, but if you want to come in and be an *******, welcome aboard.[/quote:3ebed84042]
Really, Mark? Blow me?! Despite having no sympathy, I do understand. You're busy--and, maybe, a little stressed. I get it! It happens.

However, you posted that you weren't going to join on Sunday. As of Monday evening, we were at 11. We could have run waivers today if you'd checked back in 24 hours after you'd checked in before! But you're pissed because no one said anything despite your requests for information?!

I'm not trying to make an enemy of you, Mark. I just think your indignation is misplaced--my prerogative.

You must do what you feel is right, of course.
ADRIANGABRIEL

Postby mighty moose » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:19 pm

yeah well that's the way the world is turning. Respect for other human beings and the things that happen in their lives that keep them occupied on things other than this "fantasy baseball" has diminished to an all-time low.

I'm a prime example, jumping on people that haven't made a pick/entered their team/answered my e-mail/done what they told me they were going to do/ - in the time frame I expected.

Maybe that's why I have to take blood pressure pills now. :(

My ruling is that Bbrool take the time he needs to enter his team, due to the scope of this league and it's importance. A different league under OTHER circumstances, I wouldn't rule this way.

mighty moose

Postby childsmwc » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Its done, just end the discussion.
childsmwc

Postby ADRIANGABRIEL » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm

I apologize for being. :mrgreen:
ADRIANGABRIEL

Postby Mr Baseball World » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Does someone have a link to the league?
Mr Baseball World

PreviousNext

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour