Important prize eligibility note

the official tournament of the All-Time Greats VI player set

Important prize eligibility note

Postby bernieh » Tue May 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Just wanted to be clear of one thing. Please read this post carefully.

The baseball tickets in our new Grand Prize are subject to our official [url=http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/stratomatic/about/official_rules.html]Eligibility Rules[/url]. This means basically one thing: residents of Montana, Vermont, Louisiana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Arizona, Florida, Maryland, Colorado and the province of Quebec are not eligible to receive the tickets.

I wanted everyone to be clear of that, so that the eventual winners aren't surprised at the end of the tournament to find out that they're ineligible.

This is the only change that you should be aware of.

If you have any questions or comments about this, please email us at stratomatic@sportingnews.com.

Thanks!
Bernie H.
SportingNews.com
bernieh

Postby bernieh » Wed May 07, 2008 1:13 pm

I now have clearance to post some additional information.

If you qualify for the baseball tickets as part of your prize, but are ineligible to receive them because of the above Eligibility Rules, we cannot award you something in its place, but you will still receive all the team credits that you will have otherwise won, and if you are the Grand Prize winner, you will still receive the Strat-O-Matic board or computer game, and the magazine subscription.

It has taken a bit of diplomacy to be able to maintain the status quo on everything else besides the tickets, so please know that I've been working hard as an advocate for your interests.

Thanks...
bernieh

Return to --- ATG Barnstormers Tour