WOW :(

Postby nevdully's » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm wondering if all of you guys that think Bernie/SOM has done such a fine job here...ya know you guys talking about whine etc...I wonder if Bernie offers a free credit(s) or a discounted price for a block of teams, if you'll give back the credit or decline the sale price?
nevdully's

Postby bontomn » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:55 am

I'm one of the guys who thinks Bernie has done an excellent job under circumstances that to me are unimaginable. He has never failed to rectify my blunders in setting up leagues too quickly or in fixing system bugs. Once, when the computer failed to use my closer in anything close to a closing situation, costing me perhaps as many as eight games, Bernie tracked down the system glitch and fixed it. To make up for the problem, he offered me a free credit. I refused it, simply because he spent so much time trying to figure out what had gone haywire on the player's card and finally succeeded in fixing it.

That's not to say I'd refuse a free credit if offered one now, but I'd have to think about it. And I'd certainly never demand one from a guy who has worked as hard as he has in fixing this transition gone sour.

Tom
bontomn

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats