Donations - Good People

Donations - Good People

Postby supertyphoon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:09 am

Mr. Baseball World posted the following in the "Good People" forum, and I felt it should also be posted here to have wider visibility.

[quote:744b52621a]http://www.freerice.com/

Some time ago there was a thread here where a number of people kept track of their "donations" on freerice.com.

Freerice upgraded in August to permit those who choose to do so to register, login and keep track of their "donations". There is also a mechanism by which you can create a group and keep track of the group total. After some grinding and gnashing of teeth, I set up a group called TSN Good People with the intention of having us(and our friends, family, etc) keep track there.

There were some quirks and bugs in their system and it seemed that every time I planned to announce this there was another one. Most of those are gone now. You still do seem to need to go to the group first through the search group page and click on play through there to count the rice to the group(though that may also be accessible from your user page.

Sign up and join the group TSN Good People. Tell your friends and family and lets see what we can accomplish. I am hoping that we can look to keep the Good People event going as well as a tribute to Bobby as he moves on. Thanks and let me know if you have problems with the site(no, I have no connection to it).[/quote:744b52621a]
supertyphoon

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball: All-Time Greats