I've been VERY patient......until now!!!

I've been VERY patient......until now!!!

Postby Chuckgnh1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

So I went to sign in to my account, and somehow settings are changed. I could deal with the fact that my user id somehow changed, with a 1 on the end, even though I registered appropriately at the right time, as we were informed to do. So now I can sign in under my old user ID, yet have no teams (2 active, in reality). Can't sign in under my new user ID, and SOM doesn't identify me with the new user ID, even though SOM ASSIGNED that bleeping ID!!! This is BS! Maybe there's a logical explanation, but I'm really starting to wonder what the bottom line is here. The general consensus from veteran users seems jaded, and I get it. Some of you guys have spent a LOT of dinero here, and we're seemingly shopping in the last dime store on Earth. Guess what? A dime ain't worth doodly, and I would hate to see SOM disappear. The negativity was getting me down, but at this point? I'm there too!
Chuckgnh1

Postby Badjam » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm

http://somonline.wikia.com/wiki/Welcome_to_Strat-O-Matic_Online%27s_New_Home_at_Strat-O-Matic.com!

Go to this information page and look for:
Getting access to your existing SOM Online teams

It has a section for you with instructions to get to your teams.
Badjam

Postby Chuckgnh1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks - it goes back to last week, which I already did.....but I appreciate your help.
Chuckgnh1

Postby Badjam » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

E-mail them and they will get you back in.

If you've tried everything on that page and you still can't find your teams, please email us at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com and we'll help you out. Please give a very specific, detailed description of your problem, with exactly what you see and what's happening.

Good luck
Badjam

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx