Strat-O-Matic.com transition updates

Postby BergRad » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 pm

For example the Strat-Fan forum keeps tally under your public profile how many times you have hit the tab to "thank you" another post.
BergRad

Postby ROBERTLATORRE » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Wow, that hijacked this thread oops!

Sorry about that.
ROBERTLATORRE

Postby KEVINEHLE » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm

[quote:48d5adaafc="latorrer"]Wow, that hijacked this thread oops!

Sorry about that.[/quote:48d5adaafc]

Latorrer = troublemaker!! :P

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby wavygravy2k » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

[quote:87f2cc6874="latorrer"]Wow, that hijacked this thread oops!

Sorry about that.[/quote:87f2cc6874]

I was going to say something like "see what you started?" but wasn't sure if you would take it the wrong way. :D
wavygravy2k

Take a deep breadth..

Postby mamiller_53 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Latorrer is fine. He's showing the same frustration as everyone else. He's a good guy. Really!

My two cents is lets just wait this out. Hopefully not too many will drop out when things are righted. I'm bummed we didn't get the Father's Day special price for buying teams. Maybe they'll do a goodwill "even better price" or some credits for teams that are in limbo and not playing. I've got 12 teams during this extended rain delay just doing nothing.

Hope Bernie and his crew have good luck going forward!

Mark
mamiller_53

Postby The Rivs » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 pm

U know what is crackin' my a$$ up? The fact that they can't get the game to run right or on time, but they are filling my email box with crap offers about every SOM thing under the friggin' sun that I dn't want. I just want the online game to work, and work properly. I don't care about you're f'in record you set in ny, I don't care about all your new card offers and game offers. Make a Disk version of the friggin' game for Mac, and get the online game to work, and stop taking advantage of my e0mail account and spamming me every offer for every useless endevour and meaningless piece of crap you peddle, except for what I want. I can tell, my relationship with this product is gonna be like my experience in the music biz...by the time I figured out that they didn't care about art, I was ready to quit, and with a mighty flip of the bird too. I think I'm gonna stop playing and wish Hal Dead for his myopic selfishness, but it's a top down thing. And I'll be gone again. Too Bad, I have no faith at all in this transition. And they have been provin' my skepicism right every step of the way. Stop spamming me B.S. about products I don't want. Where was the check box not to get this crap from them when I had to re-register at their freakin' site. Sounds like they will be selling my e-mail along with all the rest to continue to squeeze out dollars they don't deserve. I am monumentally tired of this constant nickel and dime cheap ***** nonsense. Truly. Really, Are you kiddin'? Thanks for the Pro upgrade, you are the most frustrating thing since my second ex-wife! Thanks for nothin' guys.
The Rivs

Postby Chuckgnh1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 pm

But at the risk of enraging you further, you're first two ex-wives might've had a point? I'm hearing anger issues.......come on - sssssimmmmmmerrrrrr dooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn........................., please, please, man!
Chuckgnh1

Postby Chuckgnh1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh, and before you get a chance to correct me, it'd be your, not you're......Jesus Alou, bro! We don't need to hear your baloney!
Chuckgnh1

EASE UP...

Postby latertaters » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm with Lattorre and Mamiller, two excellent managers,.. CHILL...... this is not to be compared to a Fortune 500 Company, its a relatively small niche
business, that is understaffed, and dealing with a customer base, only slightly less manic then someone on METH... I'm as anxious as anyone, but the constant ******** is really a little silly for grown men... by the way, I'll never "pay" to get on a forum to discuss cocepts of a game system I've a'ready paid for... really bad idea......
latertaters

Postby Palanion » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Geez Rivs... If you dislike Strat so much. Why bother?

There was a checkbox about receiving Strat info. There always is. As a purchaser of the cards and dice and the computer games, and true Strat Fanatic, I embrace all of their emails. I love the deals that they send. I have 12 seasons on my computer, and I spent the same $$ as for 7 teams here.

I'm sure you could also use the "opt out" feature that they include at the bottom of [b:cceda2f6a5]every [/b:cceda2f6a5]email they send.

Sit back and have a beer.
Palanion

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx