Take a Step Back Please...

Take a Step Back Please...

Postby thisisdan26 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am

Everyone who is complaining on here non stop for the past week or so, please do us all a favor and just shut up for the time being. Bernie KNOWS that things are going wrong, he doesn't need it repeated 100 times from the same person, and then repeated 100 times from 10 other people. If there is a problem, please, do as Bernie has asked and contact him via the email that he has provided.

It seems as though we (as the players) have experienced the fallout from some "unorganized, unlucky, crappy, or whatever the word" business deals between TSN and SOM, resulting in a rushed/forced transition.

If you thought this transition would take place on time and run perfectly smooth from the start (with only 1 person behind it) then you're incredibly naive. From Bernie's recent posts it is clear that he has been and continues to be a one man show to keep ALL OF US happy and content with our little games. That is all this is...a game. Stop the arguing, cursing out, complaining, etc...there are far worse problems in our world than a baseball simulation game.
thisisdan26

Postby mesquiton » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 am

Well said. For the extreme case, a diaper change might also help.

Hang in there, Bernie. Please and thank you.
mesquiton

Postby Chuckgnh1 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 am

And for some of us out there, as far as the type of diaper..........well, that all "Depends".........
Chuckgnh1

Postby superflymacdaddyjuice » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 am

They are consumers paying for a service that is not being delivered. They are within their rights to complain, sadly the are venting to the wrong person. What gives you the right to tell them not to? If you think telling them to sut up will.make anything better, You shut up.
superflymacdaddyjuice

Postby macnole » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:20 am

Big Nose,

I'm here to voice support for the People's Right to Shut-Up or Not Shut-Up Front, also known as the PRSUNSUF.

Sincerely,
The Oppressed
macnole

Postby nevdully's » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 am

LMAO!!!!! :mrgreen:

Patience and humor is what we need now (did I actually write that)

Listen 20 minutes or so before the 5:00 meltdown I dropped $100 on a 5 pack...The customer in me is furious...But the human in me feels Bernie's pain.

He'll sort it out after a few more bumps but it'll get good enough even if it never gets as good as it could...I'll be back having my 100 win team getting swept out of the semis before you know it.
nevdully's

Postby The Jerk Store » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 am

I am a programmer too, so the programmer in me definitely sympathizes and understands. It is so hard (damn near impossible) for large projects such as this to go off without a hitch.

The customer in me is pissed, but the programmer in me tells the customer in me to just STFU.

The strat player in me is bored and is finding other things to do, and is wondering if his addiction to strat is getting cured.

The accountant in me is pleased with the recent cash surplus.
The Jerk Store

Postby nevdully's » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 am

You remind me of my last bit*h of a girlfriend with all those different people in you.
nevdully's

Postby The Jerk Store » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

[quote:1f46029c6a="nevdully's"]You remind me of my last bit*h of a girlfriend with all those different people in you.[/quote:1f46029c6a]

I should clarify that I have multiple personalities and am NOT having any kind of orgy with programmers, customers, strat players, and/or accountants.
The Jerk Store

I have been in Bernie's shoes

Postby artie4121 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 am

Being just ONE person just burns someone out on a project.

He needs transitional help if he doesn't have it now.

Chill everyone. Get to know your wife, kids, boyfriend, whomever.
artie4121

Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx