Can't access more than one team

Can't access more than one team

Postby kaviksdad » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 am

Not sure if this has been raised, and I've not got the time to wade through a ton of posts.

I get to the new homepage and can see all my active teams. But no matter which team I click on I get sent to the same team. So out of 5 active teams I can only get to one of them.

Is there a bug, or am I missing something? I run a couple of these leagues and it would help if I could get to them..

Thanks

KD
kaviksdad

Postby kaviksdad » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 am

Now this is strange -

I click on any team and it always brings me to the same one.

But if I click "front office" immediately afterward it brings up the team I originally wanted to see.

So I can get to my teams, just have to "go in through the back door" so to speak.

Upon further review, now it appears that clicking "front office" always brings me to a second team - the same second team.

I up to 2 out of 5 - maybe I press a few more buttons and somehow get to the other 3

:lol:
kaviksdad

Postby pikesvilleal » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:20 am

Click on "your account". This will show all your teams. you can select which one you want
pikesvilleal

Postby Sknsfan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:42 am

That's too bad. I thought I might have had a chance against KD if he couldn't get to his teams.

:D
Sknsfan

Postby kaviksdad » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 pm

It's not turning out that simple.

By playing around I can get to my teams - I just can't get to them by clicking on them. I need to click on the team I want (which opens up the same team every time, but not the one I want), then go up to the team controls and click on something - which will bring up the team I want.

Kind of a roundabout way to do things, but Bernie will figure it out I'm sure. I do like the new interface, but it will take some time to adjust to it as I've been playing as long as Bernie's been "fixin'"
kaviksdad

Postby KEVINEHLE » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 pm

That's odd Kav. I'm not having that issue. On by homepage, whatever team I click, that particular team comes up.

It looks like you may be a unique situation. I'm sure Bernie loves these one-off problems. Hopefully he can get it fixed for you. However, he announced he is working on the engine for the games tonight, so troubleshooting may not be immediate.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx