HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP?!!!!!!!!

Postby fredpaii » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:57 am

Robert, are you familiar with neurotransmitter precursors? I ask because it may be an avenue towards regaining a healthy balance of seratonin within your body chemistry.

You need to get tested (send for a test kit and consult with a doctor that is familiar with this stuff) first but after that you could take some stuff that unlike typical pharmaceuticals can gring back a balanced brain of neurotranmitters that you've possibly been craving.

The basic premise of this stuff is that it's all natural "food" items in pill form that stimulate the body's natural formation of neurotransmitters ...ideally to healthy balanced levels with the assistance of a doctor who is well-versed on this stuff.

I have been on a regimen of this stuff lately and I've definitely noticed some improvement. no side-effects of any kind. It's pretty costly though. If it's okay with everyone, I have found a link that describes the varied food items in a pill and what they're designed to do....

http://www.antiaginghealthzone.com/company/sanesco.html

The reason why you need a doctor is that brain neurotransmitter balance is so important that you start taking one or more things to begin with so that the other pills later on will make sense. It's based on neurotransmitter inhibitory and excitatory balance. Balance being the key word. You and your doctor will know what is best to achieve that balance after getting the test results back (from your saliva and urine samples).
fredpaii

Postby thisisdan26 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 am

Oops, sorry I thought your post was sarcastic.
thisisdan26

Postby KEVINEHLE » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:05 am

[quote:687d502c1c="ehlekev"]Rob, I can't get in because my old Stratomatic.com address had two letters inverted in my email address. I hadn't seen the discrepancy until tonight. Now I have my screenname of ehlekev from TSN with one email address while my ehlekev screenname on Stratomatic.com has the same email address....but with two inverted letters.
I can't believe I missed it earlier.

Since neither of us can ever play online strato again, lets buy the board game and I'll meet you in Phoenix at a local bar and start playing. What do you say?

Actually I did send an email with my issue, but I imagine the support staff is a little busy right now.

Kev[/quote:687d502c1c]

Oh by the way, last night I had sent an email about my mishap. Bernie fixed it within 5 minutes.....9PM at night. Bernie deserves many kudos. :D

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Previous

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx