HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP?!!!!!!!!

HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP?!!!!!!!!

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

I ABSOLUTELY HATE CHANGE! I AM A CYBER IDIOT AND FOR SOME REASON, I CANNOT LOGIN AND GET TO MY ACTIVE TEAMS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!! I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND MUST HAVE HAD A STRATOMATIC MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO MY TRANSITION WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS!!! NOW ICANNOT ACCESS MY TEAMS WITH THE OLD USER NAME FROM STRATOMATIC NOR MY USERNAME FROM TSN!!!!

I EVEN TRIED SETTING UP A NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD BUT ALL 3 HAVE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS!!! I HAVENT THE SLIGHTEST CLUE HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY ENRAGIBG ME!!! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE BOARDGAME SINCE 1966 AND THE ONLINE GAME SINCE ITS INCEPTION!!!! NOW I AM CONSIDERING NEVER PLAYING THIS FUKING GAME AGAIN!!! GET ME TO MY TEAMS ASAP!!!!! I WAS IN THE VERY LAST SERIES OF THE SEASON ON FRIDAY AND 1 GAME UP IN 1ST PLACE!!! AND I WAS IN 1ST PLACE IN MY OTHER 2 LEAGUES!!!

I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE EVEN 1 MORE DAY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SET MY LINEUPS AND PITCHING!!! PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ASAP!!!! POST HERE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW I CAN CANCEL MY OTHER 2 LOGIN USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS AND USE ONLY MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD FROM TSN!!!!!

I AM MENTALLY UNSTABLE (TRIPLE MANIC BIPOLAR) AND STRAT IS WHAT ACTUALLY KEEPS ME SANE!!! NOW I CANT PERFORM A SIMPLE FUNCTION LIKE A LOGIN DUE TO UNFORSEEN RED TAPE!!!!

ANY IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED!!!! THANKS!
ROBERTVOZZA

Postby visick » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 pm

robvoz...

Take a deep breath, find your happy place, calm down and STOP YELLING.

:wink:
visick

Postby thisisdan26 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Best post I've ever seen
thisisdan26

Postby KEVINEHLE » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Rob, I can't get in because my old Stratomatic.com address had two letters inverted in my email address. I hadn't seen the discrepancy until tonight. Now I have my screenname of ehlekev from TSN with one email address while my ehlekev screenname on Stratomatic.com has the same email address....but with two inverted letters.
I can't believe I missed it earlier.

Since neither of us can ever play online strato again, lets buy the board game and I'll meet you in Phoenix at a local bar and start playing. What do you say?

Actually I did send an email with my issue, but I imagine the support staff is a little busy right now.

Kev
KEVINEHLE

Postby artie4121 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Bernie repaired my issue as well. I couldn't log in, and he created dupe accounts, I believe, for those of us who hadn't provided correct information.

Also, the cards don't have the Balance inserted yet.

It's a process.
artie4121

Postby fredpaii » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm

rob, I hope you're able to log in now. I have a friend who has bipolar and I know it can be quite a challenge. I'm hoping everything is squared away with you logging in now. Or will be soon.

One thing to note is that the games won't resume until Friday, the 15th. So you got some time. Hang in there, bud.
fredpaii

Postby Hack Wilson » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Take a deep breath, and put it into perspective. It's only a game, and we will get used to the new way of playing it.

The Buddha said change is inevitable, and when we cling to our attachments, we suffer. When we are open and relaxed, we find the road of change much more tolerable.
Hack Wilson

Postby Hack Wilson » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm

I am bipolar, depending on my box scores. Seriously, not to make light of it, but at least the game is continuing, and not being axed, like so many things are these days. For that we can be grateful.
Hack Wilson

Sorry everyone...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 am

I'm actually OK. I haven't flown off the handle in a couple of years. Forgot to take my Zoloft the past 3 days and my manic cycle which lasts about 48 hrs every month combined with housesitting unruly animals that fightand whine all the time with not being able to get to my teams today to find out if I won my Division after being 10 games out and in 1st place had me going for awhile...All the Caps made me feel better as the live version of my rages is much more scary.

My Psych told me that he only met 1 other person as manic as me in his 40 yrs of counsel. :twisted: :lol:

What's weird is that not much bothers me - I have a degree in Film and Radio, know how to use a movie camera with film, edit, direct, act, etc. But I never had ANY training in DIGITAL anything. So technology gets me crazy when I can't figure out a simple thing like logging in. Yep, I am one of those people whose 12:00 thing kept flashing on my VCR right up until DVD PLAYERS replaced them.

So to be intelligent and creative and have trouble with a language I just can't seem to figure out just drives me INSANE...But thanks guys for your concern and assistence. I love this community, the game and many of the good friends I have made the past 10 yrs here.

The only thing that really stresses people is TIME. If it weren't for the deadline today, I probably wouldn't have blown a gasket. But now that the time is past anything i can do about it, it's just water under the bridge.

The Prophet, Mickey Rivers, who used to play CF for the Yankees once said: "Ain't no sense worryin' bout things you got no control over...Cuz if you got no control over em', ain't no sense worryin'. Ain't no sense worryin' bout things you got control over...Cuz if you got control over em', ain't no sense worryin'." I try to use and preach this astute, but simple pholosophy every day. But sometimes you just get crazy. :D :shock: :twisted: :roll: :lol: It just seems to help for a moment to vent.

BTW Kev, I will take you up on that board game offer. :wink:
ROBERTVOZZA

I'm really...

Postby ROBERTVOZZA » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 am

Just a craggy old East Coast Intense Italian Baby Boomer dealing with all the same challenges everyone else does in their late 50's (Or any age for that matter) in our current state of affairs in our world today. I don't feel that my stuff is unique or special than anyone elses in any way.

But I will say that this little internet game has kept me mentally involved and focused enough to keep me sane the past 10 yrs. it certainly is only a game. But I think it has helped me keep in balance since I stopped producing seratonin some years back.

I hope Strat Techies will be in touch soon enough to get me back into my 3 active leagues. And thank you again, everyone for the info and support.

Robert
ROBERTVOZZA

Next

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx