It's Monday

Postby MEAT » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 pm

all right, back from the meeting...and Im logged on at SOM sight...now I can refresh the game page on the sight! as bernie says, "almost there..."
MEAT

Postby Mr Baseball World » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 pm

[quote:2fd2a555d0="Dale_K"]I wonder how much work we all are doing as we sit here and refresh the Strat site every oh say 2 minutes or so........It is a good thing we are all very patient... :lol:[/quote:2fd2a555d0]

.....I lack your patience.......I hit refresh before it actually brought anything up from the previous time I hit refresh on occasion...... :oops:
Mr Baseball World

Postby SavoySpecial » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't care what anyone says....I'm hitting refresh constantly. Just like I do from 12-1am on a nightly basis.
SavoySpecial

Postby Panda1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm

I don't care what anyone says....I'm hitting refresh constantly. Just like I do from 12-1am on a nightly basis.

Amen, savoy[/quote]
Panda1

Postby Manofsteel » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Im hoping to see some new leagues start up I want to buy a 5 pack and see the new and improved strat
Manofsteel

Delayed.

Postby bernieh » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm

You might've seen this coming from a mile away, but yeah, I've run into some last-minute technical difficulties that I could not plan for, making it inadvisable for me to launch the new site today.

Please check back tomorrow. As always I'll try to keep you updated. Technically, we could've launched today, but at this point, I can't say that the site is fully up to my very high standards yet. So we're close... just not today.

I want you to know that whatever happens, I'll make sure that there's ample time after we launch for you all to get access to your teams, and to prepare for when game-play and other league operations resume. Say whatever you will about me, but the one thing I'm most sure about is I will not rest until I bring you the highest quality product I can.
bernieh

Postby scorehouse » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:10 pm

take a chill pill and get it right. no worries. oh, where is the strataholics anonymous thread?
scorehouse

Postby rossarino » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 pm

We can all stop refreshing:

Unfortunately, we've run into some technical difficulties and thus we were not able to launch Strat-O-Matic Online's new site on Monday.

Please check back here on Tuesday for an update.

We will make sure that after we launch, you will have ample time to get access to your teams, and to prepare for when game-play and other league operations resume.

This page will be updated with further info as we have it.
rossarino

The HAL invocation.....

Postby Chuckgnh1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm

HAL..........grant me the serenity to understand why you'd bring in my worst reliever when the whole bullpen's completely rested......

the understanding when you'd send my runner in from 2nd against a -5 arm with only one out and the score's tied.......

and the intelligence to know whether a 600+ player or a stud L/R platoon is better in the long run......

make me a SOM champ, please, please, please!!!

And thank you.
Chuckgnh1

Postby MrHacktastic » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

[quote:68da16c05c="sonofelch"]We can all stop refreshing:

Unfortunately, we've run into some technical difficulties and thus we were not able to launch Strat-O-Matic Online's new site on Monday.

Please check back here on Tuesday for an update.

We will make sure that after we launch, you will have ample time to get access to your teams, and to prepare for when game-play and other league operations resume.

This page will be updated with further info as we have it.[/quote:68da16c05c]

I had a feeling. As time went on I assumed there must be a big snag. Oh well, tomorrow it is. I found out how to access my teams still on this site for the time being so I made my lineup change just now anyway that I was worried I wouldn't be able to make.
MrHacktastic

PreviousNext

Return to Strat-O-Matic Baseball Online 20xx